Hauf a board FFC V Alloa

1 hour ago, Vegetableman said:

jeez , will park at the ind estate then walk it ..

Probably the best shout, either that or the junkie cooncil scheme across from the stadium.... Just dinny Park in front of ma driveway! 

Edited by some_guy
It's junkie, not junky, couldn't let the grammar/spelling police see!

Surely it's too early for Callumn to be playing and he's listed on the bench just to give supporters a wee boost? I hope I'm wrong as he's the only player we have atm that can provide a wee creative spark! 

Edited by some_guy
Fat fingers

Honestly think we'll look like a new team with Williamson and Morrison back20211106_140904.thumb.jpg.7a274e9aabd511686840c027b5345072.jpg
I am inclined to agree, it should certainly solve what I see as a huge issue of lack of willing runners/mobility from middle to front and on overlap, but equally, I am now as worried about how many games we might get out of Morrison as we all already are about Williamson.

4 minutes ago, latapythelegend said:

Ooft this ground is empty today.

Lowest league crowd since the Ochilvoiew season is on the cards

I was going to head to the game today but seem to have developed a bad cold over the space of about 12 hours.

That's the excuse I'm going with.

Edited by Rizzo

We look okish so far but we're so passive it's unreal. Seem to want to be either 40 years out or in front of an open goal before we have a shot.
If they're fit enough I'd have Morrison/Williamson on early second half to give us some form of threat down the right hand side.
I know every team in the world probably thinks this but we could really do with the first goal here.