Hauf a board FFC V Alloa

12 minutes ago, AlloaAdam said:

Because we've only got one and he's rotten. Robbo might be no world beater at left back but he never lets us down and is solid enough. Big game after a couple of great results, and we can certainly play better as well. Saying that would snap your hand off for a draw, 7 points out of 9 from Queens away, Airdrie at home and Falkirk away would be a great return.

Think you'll find he has 4. Church, Armstrong, Williamson and now Leighton. BF signed 3 of them!

I agree around Church but that's probably cos his confidence is shot by the constant negative comments and body language of the manager.

Settle for a draw here.

Surprisingly, I'm fairly optimistic for tomorow, which almost guarantees a spanking! Alloa have had some decent results lately and will most likely be stuffy and hard to break down. However, we showed last week that we can create chances and get in good positions, we just need to stop trying to pass the ball into the net and actually have a go! I think the fans are a bit more buoyant and positive after the board resignations and I hope this could give the players a wee boost, especially when we're shooting to SS in the second half. Can't see any changes to our team, as much as I'd like to see Krasniqi in for Hetherington, there's more chance of me winning the lotto tomorow.... I don't even buy a ticket! 

2-0 Falkirk, Hetherington to stink the place out, Hall to give us a few "FFS" moments and Ruth to hit the deck like a sack of tatties at least 5 times when anyone even blows in his direction. 

I wasn’t impressed last week, Clyde are a pub team with a class ringer playing for them.

Any organised team that is stuffy will give us big problems, we are too slow, fanny about at the back, lack physical power and strength - so we have to play decent to get a goal, we cannot just launch it to the big man or play a ball over the top for a rapid forward.

I’m not a fan of Dowds, but at least he was a big lump and when we need a goal, a big punt into the box can be effective. 

Alloa win this tomorrow, the board suspected so, that’s why they quit this week. 

Another game that I'm missing unfortunately, but as ever I have no idea of what to expect from us. Our last couple of league results have been excellent with Henderson on fire, and if he maintains that form then we've got a real chance of winning. On the other hand I've got no faith in us maintaining our discipline to keep 11 players on the park, and we always seem to have a shit-show of a performance up our sleeves - this season we've been beaten by Cowdenbeath, Brechin, and Clyde.

So, cautiously optimistic but really wouldn't be surprised if it all came crashing down around our ears again.