Hauf a board FFC V Alloa

1 hour ago, Vegetableman said:

you are one point better off than us , so not really true is it  ? half empty cup comes to mind 

no hetherington ..  pity .

My cup is always half empty, thanks very much, it's what Falkirk fans do.

Hetherington's red has been rescinded so he'll be the first name on the team sheet, which is a pity. Not because I've anything against him as I don't think he's as bad as most make out but because I was looking forward to seeing what Krasniqi could do in his place.

I would imagine we'll play an unchanged team.

i didn't know ..... not surprised though , i saw the incident on you tube , ridiculous decision   bizarre in fact 

As for the game we are still despite two good wins,  in the "f@ck knows what

will happen "  stage , but should be a cracking game  .

Edited by Vegetableman

Falkirk cant be as the fans are making out, they're right in the mix so can't be doing too bad, 

If alloa can play to their capabilities I think they'll get something out the game, but you still get the feeling things can turn for the worst with them, although I do believe they have a match winner in Ewan Henderson who's more than capable of playing at a higher level 

I'll go for a draw 

45 minutes ago, Wee wasp said:

I'll go for a draw 

I'd grab that. Falkirk are favourites and it would keep our momentum going just fine.

Obviously Alloa are coming off two very good results and two good performances. The only question mark over the starting eleven for me is who starts left back. I'd like to see Sena back in midfield, with either Howie or Gilmour dropping out (not that either one deserves to be dropped) with Robbo back in at left back.

IIRC the away game at Alloa was out first wobble of the season, until then we had all been singing Sheerin's praises and were unlucky not to be sitting on 5 wins from 5 in the league before that day.

Since then we've had a very mixed bag of performances, mainly bad. Just about every formation and team line-up under the sun has been tried over the last 7 games, with a mild improvement over the last couple of matches.

The next 4 or 5 games will define our season for me, and whether we can stay in touch with the sides at the top until Morrison is fit again. Having Williamson back would be a big boost for Saturday 

1 hour ago, printer said:

I'd grab that. Falkirk are favourites and it would keep our momentum going just fine.

Obviously Alloa are coming off two very good results and two good performances. The only question mark over the starting eleven for me is who starts left back. I'd like to see Sena back in midfield, with either Howie or Gilmour dropping out (not that either one deserves to be dropped) with Robbo back in at left back.

Would feel much more comfortable with us having Robbo at left back, Durnan and Howie at centre half and Sena and Gilmour in the middle of the park. 

Think Durnan, Howie, Sena and Gilmour would give us a really solid core to the team. Mendy may be a nice bloke but Ferguson needs to wake up and drop him in the same way he has already with King. 

Agree with above. I'd like to see a Howie and Durnan partnership with Sena and Gilmour in the midfield. Thought did absolutely fine on Saturdy, very good actually, but if Robbo is fit he comes back in. Not sure if he will be. Hopefully!

Sena back in the midfield for that battle with Hetherington would be ideal. Was a cracker last time and Sena absolutely bossed it. I'd still love a world where Robbo plays in the middle but can't see it yet. 

If we can get a win tomorrow, that'd be some statement. Let Hendo loose!

Will Falkirk feel a bit rejuvinated with the board change etc? 

3 minutes ago, KierenAAFC said:

Agree with above. I'd like to see a Howie and Durnan partnership with Sena and Gilmour in the midfield. Thought did absolutely fine on Saturdy, very good actually, but if Robbo is fit he comes back in. Not sure if he will be. Hopefully!

Sena back in the midfield for that battle with Hetherington would be ideal. Was a cracker last time and Sena absolutely bossed it. I'd still love a world where Robbo plays in the middle but can't see it yet. 

If we can get a win tomorrow, that'd be some statement. Let Hendo loose!

Will Falkirk feel a bit rejuvinated with the board change etc? 

Should lift the mood in the stands but what happens on the pitch is anyone's guess.

4 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Should lift the mood in the stands but what happens on the pitch is anyone's guess.

Yeah, no doubt change the dyanmic and mood around the place. Not quite the same as like a new manager bounce but feel it could do something along those lines. Players surely will feel a bit off their shoulders with someone like him gone, especially after other week. 

21 hours ago, printer said:

Why don't we just play a left back at left back? 🤷🏻‍♂️

26 minutes ago, McCulloch No.5 said:

Why don't we just play a left back at left back? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Because we've only got one and he's rotten. Robbo might be no world beater at left back but he never lets us down and is solid enough. Big game after a couple of great results, and we can certainly play better as well. Saying that would snap your hand off for a draw, 7 points out of 9 from Queens away, Airdrie at home and Falkirk away would be a great return.