Ayr v. Inverness. The formality before 3 points head to the highlands

5 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

He wrestled himself to the ground.

I've spent a few minutes trying to imagine how this would fall into the category of physically possible. I've thus far been unable to come up with any coherent scenario.

Also GOAL!

31 minutes ago, sophia said:

Good old @SandyCromarty he got a few on his hook with that one.

I have bought the stream. It feels like I'm almost on the pitch.

The mention of the stadium fairly got them riled, must be a sore point, though you have to admire the fans loyalty to the club putting up with the state of the stadium.

As things stand, we're 2 points off the relegation playoff, 4 off the bottom and we're just in November and a seemingly predictable trajectory. What else do you expect folk to say?

Folk can say what they like but have a bit of sense and realise that just changing managers doesn’t actually change much. We’ve improved about as much as I expected us to with the squad we’ve got. There’s about 6 players on the park and definitely one guy above him that is more to blame right now. And that’s without blaming Hopkin.

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Folk can say what they like but have a bit of sense and realise that just changing managers doesn’t actually change much. We’ve improved about as much as I expected us to with the squad we’ve got. There’s about 6 players on the park and definitely one guy above him that is more to blame right now. And that’s without blaming Hopkin.

I don't disagree other people are to blame but the current manager picks the team and he sets the tactics. Player for player, do we have that worse a squad than Arbroath? Even if it's a 50/50 call, the failing's then have to be on the coaches and managers who are choosing to serve these negative, don't lose, fear driven performances.

This is a limited squad but even limited squads can overachieve and punch above their weight (see Gayfield every second week).

If there isn't change this side of January, I really fear for us.

I don't disagree other people are to blame but the current manager picks the team and he sets the tactics. Player for player, do we have that worse a squad than Arbroath? Even if it's a 50/50 call, the failing's then have to be on the coaches and managers who are choosing to serve these negative, don't lose, fear driven performances.
This is a limited squad but even limited squads can overachieve and punch above their weight (see Gayfield every second week).
If there isn't change this side of January, I really fear for us.

Arbroath have a better squad.