Ayr v. Inverness. The formality before 3 points head to the highlands

25 minutes ago, RiG said:

Genuinely flummoxed as to why clubs should be making staying at home a more attractive option to supporters than, you know, going to the actual game?

I get that streaming has been great for some fans for various reasons but it was only ever a temporary thing.

I had absolutely no intention of travelling down for today's game but had intended on buying the stream but that price is extortionate so instead of Ayr still getting something out of my non-attendance, they will now not be getting anything.

Edited by Highland Capital

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

Ayr charging £18 for streaming, that's taking the fuckin piss and it's double what Rangers are charging for their game against County this weekend.

They must be trying to get money to upgrade that ramshackle of a stadium??? which belongs in the middle of last century with it's open terracing and the cowshed at one end and a stand which was built in 1933. Football has moved on since those days.

I won't be giving the £18.

By all means slag off our prices for the stream but give me Somerset ANY DAY before a soulless legoland sneider that you're stuck in the one place in a cramped plastic seat !!

Football might have "moved on" but few would agree it's for the better, given the boring matches and lack of flair players which seem to have been coached out of the game.......

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

Ayr charging £18 for streaming, that's taking the fuckin piss and it's double what Rangers are charging for their game against County this weekend.

They must be trying to get money to upgrade that ramshackle of a stadium??? which belongs in the middle of last century with it's open terracing and the cowshed at one end and a stand which was built in 1933. Football has moved on since those days.

I won't be giving the £18.

Hahaha get it up you. 

14 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

I had absolutely no intention of travelling down for today's game but had intended on buying the stream but that price is extortionate so instead of Ayr still getting something out of my non-attendance, they will now not be getting anything.

Get a few of your friends around and share the cost.

oh wait, sorry, I see the flaw in my plan.

What would be a reasonable price? Please show your working.

46 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

The Teuchter pound has been keeping less fortunate clubs alive in recent times..........

17 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:
52 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

What would be a reasonable price? Please show your working.

About £13ish.  I really like Somerset Park and have enjoyed heading down there in the past and would've liked to have gone today but can't make it.  Been at the last two ICT away games (both of which had streams available) and attending the game in person is by far my preference (as I imagine it is for almost everyone) but I can't make it this time.

I get that teams will have had to put the price up this season but I think £18 for any stream is a bit extortionate.

Edited by Highland Capital

3 hours ago, RiG said:

Genuinely flummoxed as to why clubs should be making staying at home a more attractive option to supporters than, you know, going to the actual game?

I get that streaming has been great for some fans for various reasons but it was only ever a temporary thing.

Why is it still a "thing" then?

2 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Cool story bro