Aberdeen vs Motherwell - 6th November

25 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

I take issue with the ref, not Motherwell.

Aye, Don Robertson was pathetic & weak, even though he booked half their team.

But Maguire should’ve undoubtedly been sent off in the first half, but Robertson shat it. 

Van Veen was lucky to stay on too. 

Grim watching your goalie time wasting from minute one onwards.  

11 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Not difficult to beat us. Boot f**k out of our players early on so the shitebags are scared to hold on to the ball and play football. 

Then have 2 shots on goal.

It's a masterclass in shithouse tactics and it works. Well played Motherwell.

Surely if what you say happened in the first paragraph, then it’s the ref who’s the shitebag? 

Which he was. 

That was a masterclass by Motherwell of time wasting (Kelly first warned after 16 minutes) and reading the referee perfectly so that you can continue to time waste all afternoon, kicking shit out of the opposition and reading the referee perfectly so you know he’s not going to give a yellow to anyone who already has one, and making sure when you shoot, you score. Totally frustrating afternoon, but I don’t blame Motherwell in the slightest, all the blame for the above, apart from the goals, is the referee Mr Robertson. Before any boring b*st*rd says it, yes I’m seething.

2 minutes ago, crazylegsjoe_mfc said:

I really enjoyed the post match analysis on RedTV when the salty pundit said Aberdeen couldn’t break down Motherwell’s back seven 😂

Surely not "salty'. 

Criticising Aberdeen for not being able to break down a supremely defensive opposition if anything 

Despite the Data Dons having something to celebrate tonight, I didn’t think we were that good in the first half. First 45 there was lots of endearing passages of play and a few half chances but we didn’t ask much of Kelly.

Second 45 was a microcosm of our season thus far. Abject, predictable, and bereft of quality going forward. Loads of harmless possession recycled around the middle of the pitch. Shipping cheap goals under negligible pressure. Bates looks and plays like a miserable sad sack sulk. Did Watkins or Ramirez have a meaningful touch of the ball in the second half?

Fair play, you had two shots on goal & scored both. 
That’s all that matters I suppose.
But to go out with the attitude from the start where you just commit foul after foul, and time waste from minute 1… f**k watching that every week.
Says it all about the quality of the SPFL. 

Cry some more please.

1 hour ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Fair play, you had two shots on goal & scored both. 
That’s all that matters I suppose.

But to go out with the attitude from the start where you just commit foul after foul, and time waste from minute 1… f**k watching that every week.

Says it all about the quality of the SPFL. 

giphy.gif

37 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

We really need to work out how to beat shite teams. It's no good beating teams who want to play football. In Scotland only about 5 teams do. We can't handle the others and it is going to cost us fucking dear.

You have a wage budget twice ours. You have better players. You signed our Captain from last year. 

Deal with the fact you are still a shite team despite the obvious advantages. 

No Motherwell fan is particularly happy with our formation and tactics but if it means we beat Aberdeen yet again….

You really are our bitches. 

serious cat GIF