Aberdeen vs Motherwell - 6th November

I genuinely can't believe we lost today. It's become a recurring theme where we play well, create chances but the opposition scores from every shot on target. Individual calamities are killing our season. Todays result and performance sums up our season thus far.

The last game at Fir park was much the same as today IMO. I'm already fed up of this season. Unbelievable. 

In all honestly, I feel we deserve more points than we've accumulated. This team just can't get a break.

Well Done to Motherwell for their win. If you put the ball in the net you deserve to win. End of.

What a nightmare game. I think we are too naive at times. There were at least a couple of occasions where the Motherwell players lunged into us in the box and we tried to ride the tackle rather than taking the foul and looking for the penalty. We seem to want to pass it into the net at times.

13 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Stephen O'Donnell out the team. 3 points in the bag.

Makes you think

Makes you think he will be straight back in next game 🤷‍♂️.

He is our Captain but have we not won all games Bevis has played at right back ?