Aberdeen vs Motherwell - 6th November

Welp, I have no doubt that we (Motherwell) are going to screw this game up as well. Going with the trend and Say 2-0 Aberdeen at least. Still going though as hopefully this could be our break and we can sneak a 1-0 Tony Watt win.

If Mcginley and Goss are in the Starting line up then it will most likely be worse.

But hey, who knows. Maybe we won't be in q 4-3-3 formation this time?

Guest Bob Mahelp

As long as John Beaton, with his lazy arsed strolling around the centre circle allowing Motherwell to break up the game with fouls every 30 seconds, isn't refereeing...I'm hoping we'll be OK. 

The result will be determined by whether or not Aberdeen’s forwards take their chances as GA will continue to set us up on the back foot.

At Fir Park they didn’t and we got out with 3pts and a clean sheet. Unfortunately, I don’t think we’ll have the same luck this week.

26 minutes ago, ZX1886 said:

The result will be determined by whether or not Aberdeen’s forwards take their chances as GA will continue to set us up on the back foot.

At Fir Park they didn’t and we got out with 3pts and a clean sheet. Unfortunately, I don’t think we’ll have the same luck this week.

Let's hope not

ETA: Maybe that should be "Let's hope so", double negatives get me confused at times.

Anyway, what Dons 1988 said 

Edited by Jacksgranda

Big test of the progress we’ve made and whether or not we’re just more effective against teams that have more of a go at us.

A matter of weeks since Motherwell made us look pretty silly with our possession based game and they could well do it again if we play the same passive game. 

As mentioned, watkins and hedges providing that transition from midfield into the final third has hopefully made our possession a bit more purposeful and not just a waiting game for the opposition before we make a mistake. 

Win this and glass can start justifiably saying we’ve maybe turned a corner. 

7 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

It’s all mind games and politics. Motherwell fans know they’re heavy favourites here. 

Every week there seems to be psychological war of negativity from both the Dons fans and opposition about how the other team is going to stroll it. It's mind-numbing to read through..

Anyway, Aberdeen 0-1 Motherwell, the opposition are simply too good for our little team

Edited by Bogbrush1903