Hearts v United 6 November 2021

Haven't heard anything about Boyce, so I'm assuming he's still injured.

I reckon Halliday will be suspended.

Would like to try Moore in place of Halkett, but I don't see that actually happening.

Gordon

Souttar - Halkett - Kingsley

Smith - Beni - Devlin - Cochrane

McKay - Ginnelly - Woodburn

Subs: Stewart, Moore, Haring, McAneff, GMS, Walker, Nando.

Penalty Hearts. 

If Gary Mackay Stevens starts

There’s something about GMS that means defenders just can’t resist kicking him even if they know they shouldn’t

I’m a hearts fan and I’d still be tempted to take his legs out from under him if I saw him in Sainsbury’s

25 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

There’s something about GMS that means defenders just can’t resist kicking him even if they know they shouldn’t

I’m a hearts fan and I’d still be tempted to take his legs out from under him if I saw him in Sainsbury’s

It's funny because it's true :lol: TC, you're most definitely the best poster on this forum.  Congratulations. 

Haven't heard anything about Boyce, so I'm assuming he's still injured.
I reckon Halliday will be suspended.
Would like to try Moore in place of Halkett, but I don't see that actually happening.
Gordon
Souttar - Halkett - Kingsley
Smith - Beni - Devlin - Cochrane
McKay - Ginnelly - Woodburn
Subs: Stewart, Moore, Haring, McAneff, GMS, Walker, Nando.

Hearts Twitter posted photos of training on Thursday (I think) and Boyce was included.
Hopefully he starts, win if we get 75 mins out of Boyce. Probably don’t if we don’t…
Should be a tough but good game

11 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

20 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Hearts Twitter posted photos of training on Thursday (I think) and Boyce was included.
Hopefully he starts, win if we get 75 mins out of Boyce. Probably don’t if we don’t…
Should be a tough but good game

Boyce to start and get a red card for a crunching tackle on GMS in the first 5 minutes would be good imo.

Tough game, especially at Tyncastle.  When we played them at Tannadice earlier this season we were poor yet could have got a result but Craig Gordon was in great form.

As much as United have gone a wee bit under the radar we need to be more secure at the back again and start being clinical up front as we are in danger of losing the momentum we had been gaining.

Our excellent 0-3 away win to Hibs has been followed up by...

2-1 home win against Motherwell where Benji blundered to give them a penalty and it took a late goal to rectify this..

1-1 away Livi where we gifted them a freak goal to go 1-0 down and struggled to break them down when they played the whole second half with 10 men (although Livi were worth the point).

0-1 home loss to the Saintees where again we were complicit in gifting them their goal (admittedly well finished) and an yet another inspired goalkeeping display.

Luckily for the most part results elsewhere have not done as much damage as they could have (on the flip side it means we have not taken advantage of this).

Lose today and we could be looking at 1 point from a possible 9 over the last three games.  Not exactly confidence boosting stuff when our next match is against a Sheep team that appear to be improving.

If we get anything out of today I will be delighted.