Squad for Moldova/Denmark

Donathan

41 minutes ago, the snudge said:

I've got a feeling there might be a couple of surprise inclusions in this squad. Perhaps Livramento or Hickey in if there's a couple of spaces. 

Agree but i'd say Grant would be the surprise. Not sure we can pull a move for Livramento off.

1 hour ago, General dissaray said:

How many games has Fraser Armstrong Paterson Gilmour got then and Forrest if he comes back in the team?

If you actually read what I've posted so far I agree with you

My point was there are others that should be in contention oh and Hyam is 25 and having a better season than MacKenna or Gallacher think he has been ever present as well

If you read the nottingham forrest forums "MacKenna" is a brilliant player for them so not sure what you're basing that on. 

5 hours ago, craigkillie said:

Why would we swap out a massive chunk of the squad when we've got two hugely important games coming up?

It's not like loads of players haven't been involved with Scotland anyway - in the last year he's called up a total of 39 players - it would take a lot of call-offs at a tournament for us to suddenly run out of guys.

Yeah, huge games,  squad will be max strength possible 

2 hours ago, General dissaray said:

I never said he was going to.merely mentioned rightly a wee list off very good players who on form should be in contention,and your losing the plot

They're not all observably "very good".  A couple of on the very edge, and some are absolute nobodies achieving nothing.

Anyway, there's the debate about who-might-in-some-mystical-alternate-universe, and there's who might actually make the squad.

It depending on Tierney, and whether SC needs another striker.  I can see Russell joining, and an outside shout for another left back, presumably uncapped.

Beyond that, I don't see a single change from the last couple of squads.

2 hours ago, HuttonDressedAsLahm said:

They're not all observably "very good".  A couple of on the very edge, and some are absolute nobodies achieving nothing.

Anyway, there's the debate about who-might-in-some-mystical-alternate-universe, and there's who might actually make the squad.

It depending on Tierney, and whether SC needs another striker.  I can see Russell joining, and an outside shout for another left back, presumably uncapped.

Beyond that, I don't see a single change from the last couple of squads.

Elliott is sitting second in the MLS who are way into there season

And the Coventry and WBA platers are flying high in the championship in England 

We play a central midfielder in central defence we could use a new CB

And I don't see to many 6.6 foot pacey ones ready to play for us

I said the same thing been saying it for weeks doesn't mean that the guys on my list aren't having great seasons though 

And that one or two might manage there way in eventually 

16 hours ago, the snudge said:

I've got a feeling there might be a couple of surprise inclusions in this squad. Perhaps Livramento or Hickey in if there's a couple of spaces. 

I've got the same feeling mate, but when I think about it how can the squad change that much from October?

Of the 24 called up for the games in October none of them are obvious candidates to be dropped. We have only two games, James Forrest might be recalled. I could maybe see something like Kevin Nisbet being dropped in favour of some new striker but that's about it really. We have seen injured players called up in past squads and I think Hickey will be kept in the u21's and maybe called up later if Tierney's injury is going to rule him out.

Players who have caught the eye for me this month have been Aaron Hickey, John Souttar, Liam Henderson and Johnny Russell.

image.png.02263241ffd5ddf8936f9a68d14e4f05.png

Edited by 2426255