Queens v Raith

Well, we were asking for that.  25 minutes to go and we revert to type by trying to sit on a one goal lead.  Why change a system that was working so well?

Only one winner now unless we push up again.

This has been one of these games where we look like we're playing with ten men. Every time the ball breaks into empty space in midfield it's a Queens player running onto it. 

Our equaliser was smash and grab when Queens started sitting back but since then Queens have gone right back to dominating the game again. 

Frustrating game. Just misplaced passes all over the place.  Hoping Matthews is fit for the full 90 next week and Dick/Bene are closer to fitness. Glad to see Frankie back playing and that 90mins will do him good.

Very pleased with the point as Queens should have been out of sight after 15 mins, that header at the end by Frankie, just outstanding, so pleased he lasted the full 90 and hopefully he can kick on from this

We were absolutely rotten today. Macdonald by far our motm. Matthews should have been on earlier and if not for Ross going off and the change of shape I think we may have went on to win that. As it is only queen's can feel hard done by, by not winning that game.

That's a "take the point and move on" kind of afternoon. Not at the races at all, and only a phenomenal Jamie MacDonald has stopped that being a hounding. 

I don't think you could say we lost the midfield battle, it was more than we never entered into one. Matthews has to start if he's available, he's the only one in the squad who can provide that solidity at the base of midfield. 

Another game that's gone by without our strikers looking remotely like scoring. Did either of them have a shot at goal? We're fortunate that we've got good attack minded midfielders who can score, but we could really do with striker who poses a goal threat. 

Nine games without a clean sheet now, too. For all we've looked defensively solid, we're not quite putting it together for 90 minutes at a time. Having Musonda back should help, although I'm very hopeful that Dick is back again for next week. Frankie's great but we need that additional threat from open play that Dick (mostly) provides. 

That was as bad as I’ve seen us for a long, long time. Truly dreadful performance and MacDonald to thank for leaving with a point. Hopefully Dick is fit for next week, would expect him and Matthews to be in from the start next week.

Tom Lang was outstanding last week and man of the match by a mile but I thought he was bullied by Innes Cameron today and very poor (along with pretty much everyone else). Don’t think he can have too many complaints if Bene comes back in next week though.

The only positive to take is we managed to dig in and scrape a point whilst being as bad as I think we can play. Results elsewhere have been relatively kind to us too.

Queens looked good no chance they are in any problems this season based off that performance and team.

We started badly and didn’t really improve especially defensively. The wind and big lad up front Cameron caused us nightmares.

I’d bring Matthews in for Tait and would be replacing Varian who did little bar the flick on and working hard.

Thought Tumilty really struggled and got a doing first half.

Got out of jail and not a bad point. 2 dropped by Queens.