Queens v Raith

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

I won't argue it's been his best game for us. I'd agree. But as I say, I've not seen anything from him that Junior doesn't give us. They are almost identical players but I'd say Junior harasses the defence more.

I'd probably play Roy ahead of both of them purely because he has shown he can put the ball in the back of the net.

3 minutes ago, keyser_soze said:

I think we can kick on in the 2nd half with the wind behind us, would expect to see the flake come on for 25-30 minutes, also RM possibly for Tait, Frankie for all the time he has been out has put in a decent shift in the first 45, long may it continue

Pops for Varian at 60-65’, Matthews for Tait at 70’, Young for Musonda at 75-80’…and pray it works.

2 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Do you want to just get a season ticket for the away end at East End Park? You are consistently more invested in their games than ours. 

Are you consistently looking for an excuse to criticise whatever I post?

You're an arse.

Edited by Raith_Raver

7 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Bring on Matthews and try and settle the midfield a bit? 

No idea what to do here to try get back in it. Poplatnik aside the attacking players are on the pitch.

Well there it is then.

On paper I don't see why Matthews wouldn't have started in midfield with Spencer. Spencer isn't a sitting player and neither is Tait - Matthews brings balance. Maybe he was an injury doubt, I guess.