Pars vs Morton - Sat 6th Nov

6 minutes ago, AlwaysAPar said:

We are in deep deep shit if the scores stay the same here with Hamilton and queens winning 

If it’s any consolation, it’s now 1-1 at Palmerston.……..but since they’re playing Raith I don’t suppose it’s THAT much of a consolation…….

2 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

If it’s any consolation, it’s now 1-1 at Palmerston.……..but since they’re playing Raith I don’t suppose it’s THAT much of a consolation…….

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Queens win it though, they've been the better side by quite some margin. 

Well, if you weren’t aware of it before we need an absolute miracle to stay up.

An absolute disgrace how we started that second half. We’ve managed to get back in the game, playing against an awful Morton side and we sit off and play on the counter attack. Abysmal.

Taking off Thomas - unless he was injured - was as bad as any decision Grant made. He’s our only quality player. Shields and Whittaker aren’t getting it at least.

Morton fought harder than us and threw their bodies on the line for the team. They had very little quality either but they managed the game far better.

Coming up to 7 months since our last league win. Utterly pathetic and I hope the Board are pleased with themselves.

How was Connolly not sent off? He can take himself squarely to f**k for that piece of stupidity. 

Anyway, pretty awful afternoon for us. Rank at the back and terrible going forward, like a mullet. We're still so slow and ineffective when attacking. Blunt and brutal.

That Thomas sub was crazy. Easily our best player and the only guy looking to make things happen.

Special mention to Kennedy, for being a weak wee shitehawk who is massively overrated and does very little. Perhaps if he learned how to make a pass after beating a couple of guys he could be a player. Until then, he is not.

Edited by DA Baracus

Christ, that sort of result AFTER punting Grant, the players absolutely failing to respond, unless your Board gets their shit together and gets someone in with a decent transfer budget and time to organize…

4 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Well, if you weren’t aware of it before we need an absolute miracle to stay up.

….

Special mention to Kennedy, for being a weak wee shitehawk who is massively overrated and does very little. Perhaps if he learned how to make a pass after beating a couple of guys he could be a player. Until then, he is not.

He looks an absolute shell of the player he was with us last season. Grant has really done a number on him as well as alot of your players.

12 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Taking off Thomas - unless he was injured - was as bad as any decision Grant made. He’s our only quality player. Shields and Whittaker aren’t getting it at least.

Dom 'Dom' Thomas is a gubbins sand-dancer and your club's failure to see that fact contributes to your current predicament. 

Surprising and welcome result though I can't honestly take satisfaction from a result that will prop up this management team. Happy for Ugwu to continue marking his return to fitness with another goal, though I think we'll need to make the most of the spells when he is fit.

That was pretty much a must-win game for us to avoid being cut adrift and we've managed that. As for Dunfermline, I did say that Peter Grant's departure might not be the solution to the club's problems and that result bears it out. Obviously he should have been sacked for building the current squad, but a lot of people seemed to think that there was some Ajax '95 outfit that only the useless manager was holding back from a promotion challenge. It's just an unbalanced mess. 

Edited by vikingTON

4 minutes ago, btb said:

Morton fans getting to realize that Gus's forte is doing just enough to avoid the sack - enjoy the ride! 

It wouldn’t be pretty to watch but at the mo I’d settle for that this season…….  I don’t  think “enjoy the ride” would come into it much though.