Pars vs Morton - Sat 6th Nov

10 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Edited to add:Cba reading the whole thread but why is Kennedy getting such a kicking? At 19 he's far from the finished product but he'll pretty clearly go on to have a career in the game, reminds me a bit of McMullan in that he's got the ability to go past players for fun, just needs to learn when to release it, that'll come. Being under Peter Grant and then sparingly played won't have helped. 

You’re probably quite right. Just find him frustrating as he must be a joy to play against as you know when he gets the ball your defence has all the time it needs to get people back in numbers. 

12 hours ago, DAFC. said:

He’s just too much of a luxury player that a team fighting relegation can do without. Where’s Davie Graham of 2009 or Wullie Gibson of 2010 when ye need them!?

Tbf, the Gibson of 2021 would still do a job.

40 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Watching the highlights and the decision not to send off Connolly is even more ridiculous tbh. Blatantly stops a shot on goal with his arm.

Wish he had, he's honestly shite. It's beyond me why people keep saying he's one of our better players. 

The team is so badly broken. Wish we could empty ever single one of the footballing staff at the club. A bunch of pea hearted losers.

OFW stuck on his line. Get him the f**k back to Wales with his paint brushes. Utter shite goalkeepers we have.  Morton firing corners into our 6 yard box at will because the keeper is a shitbag at crosses and the defenders can't defend. Comrie has been terrible this season even since going back to the RB position another lightweight wimp. Connolly is a fucking donkey, how many times did he mess up with no real pressure on him yesterday. Morton didn't really have the ball in our box much  but every time they did it was a complete shambles and panic stations.

The midfield were so lightweight. Just can't compete physically. Absolutely no leadership in the team. To many early 20 somethings with no edge to them. They are all too nice.

Then the so called management team. Takes Dom Thomas off? The only guy who could get past a full back. Dow has been been mince since coming back but just like under Pishy Pedro he stays on regardless of how pish he plays.The same hoof ball tactics second half that we saw under Grant. Shields and Whitaker need punted ASAP and take that clown Meggle with them. The Grant apologist is a failed manager that's bought his way back into a football club. Yesterday was all the same baffling tactics we saw under Grant. I think Meggle has a lot to do with it. He's been a disaster since having anything to do with DAFC footballing affairs.

Never been so disillusioned with Pars in my life. What a fucking mess the board and football management team have made. Incompetent clowns to a man. f**k off the lot of them.

9 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

The team is so badly broken. Wish we could empty ever single one of the footballing staff at the club. A bunch of pea hearted losers.

OFW stuck on his line. Get him the f**k back to Wales with his paint brushes. Utter shite goalkeepers we have.  Morton firing corners into our 6 yard box at will because the keeper is a shitbag at crosses and the defenders can't defend. Comrie has been terrible this season even since going back to the RB position another lightweight wimp. Connolly is a fucking donkey, how many times did he mess up with no real pressure on him yesterday. Morton didn't really have the ball in our box much  but every time they did it was a complete shambles and panic stations.

The midfield were so lightweight. Just can't compete physically. Absolutely no leadership in the team. To many early 20 somethings with no edge to them. They are all too nice.

Then the so called management team. Takes Dom Thomas off? The only guy who could get past a full back. Dow has been been mince since coming back but just like under Pishy Pedro he stays on regardless of how pish he plays.The same hoof ball tactics second half that we saw under Grant. Shields and Whitaker need punted ASAP and take that clown Meggle with them. The Grant apologist is a failed manager that's bought his way back into a football club. Yesterday was all the same baffling tactics we saw under Grant. I think Meggle has a lot to do with it. He's been a disaster since having anything to do with DAFC footballing affairs.

Never been so disillusioned with Pars in my life. What a fucking mess the board and football management team have made. Incompetent clowns to a man. f**k off the lot of them.

Apart from all that, how do you think we’re doing?

19 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

You must be kidding? We were absolutely dreadful and lost 3-1 to a terrible Morton side. That was arguably a worse result than anything Grant managed.

A terrible Morton side you have yet to beat this season says a lot for your shit team ya nugget.

15 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Apart from all that, how do you think we’re doing?

Believe it or not, I stayed away from posting yesterday due to my rage and didn't want to come across as a raging mess. This was my calm next day response.

15 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Believe it or not, I stayed away from posting yesterday due to my rage and didn't want to come across as a raging mess. This was my calm next day response.

I feel ya brother. I was fuming yesterday, mostly at the second half but more generally at the incompetent direction our club has taken.

I need to look out an appropriate reaction GIF for when they announce Brian Rice tomorrow lunchtime.

At 1-1 I thought Dunfermline looked more likely to win as they were on top and in control at that point. Their defence looked very disorganised though which helped us greatly. Our defence were getting blocks in at the right moments and had an accomplished goalkeeper behind them. I think a decent manager could do something with the Pars squad, with perhaps two or three coming in during the window.

3 minutes ago, DreamOakTree1 said:

At 1-1 I thought Dunfermline looked more likely to win as they were on top and in control at that point. Their defence looked very disorganised though which helped us greatly. Our defence were getting blocks in at the right moments and had an accomplished goalkeeper behind them. I think a decent manager could do something with the Pars squad, with perhaps two or three coming in during the window.

Aye, that was the the difference mate. You guys were organised far better with  a much better goalkeeper. Who is your keeper?

Edited by Chubbychops