Are Killie starting to move up gears?

1 hour ago, itzdrk said:

Tommy Wright LOL

Anyway enough about Tommy's lidge, hahahaha look forward to next season against this gang after we sort ourselves out. 

There's a 1st time in your history for anything I suppose champ 👍

6 minutes ago, Ott said:

Sorry. They are efficient but absolutely howfing to watch. They remind one of Wimbledon without Vinnie Jones 

I really don’t think they’re any worse to watch than the vast majority of teams in the league - the only side to try to play decent football and seemingly manage it consistently is Raith. We’ve also been a great watch in spells, but then had numerous games that would get football stopped. 

Their players are as good as everyone else in the league. They just train 2 days instead of 4. And they have the best manager in the league which kind of negates the 50% less training. 

Aye Arbroath have been the best side I've seen. They dispatched us very well at home. Having said that, when we went to Gayfield we could have taken the 3 points if we were less wasteful.

Killie needed a last minute winner in the first game and hammered us in the second. But as I said at the time, that result was more to do with our shitebag tactics rather than Killie being anything special. Funnily enough this thread started after that game. This was my take then and Killie's form after it would suggest my (and other QoS posters) assessment was spot on.

As expected. Kilmarnock comfortably swept aside an absolutely shite QoS last week and their performance had more to do with how bad we were rather than how good they were.

The most surprising thing about this thread is that some Killie fan that it was a good idea to actually start it. Even in our best periods this season we’ve carried our luck and/or never looked likely to run away with anything.