Are Killie starting to move up gears?

I still think Kilmarnock will win the league. I expect what's transpired so far with a lot of tight wins and even a few poor results in between to continue especially at home where I think they struggle a bit with the expectations of the fans. The league as a whole is very unspectacular though so I don't see any team having the consistency to get above them. We aren't getting a strong league winner with over 70 points IMO.

I think we'll win it with 74/75, even as bad as we've been so far we're still on course for 72.

5 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Hoping that our consistency against the absolute diddy teams of this division like Ayr and Morton will help cover up some of the poorer results against the teams in and around us. 

This was never going to be easy.

Well let's hope you don't give us an utter shaging again.

When was it you got the equalizer in the LC early in the season when you where in 1st gear.

11 hours ago, Paisley Ton said:

Well let's hope you don't give us an utter shaging again.

When was it you got the equalizer in the LC early in the season when you where in 1st gear.

How many times have we played you this season and how many times have we lost?

19 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

How many times have we played you this season and how many times have we lost?

A: As many times as all the other top half clubs put together.

But you keep telling yourself that you are somehow special for slithering to a penalty shootout and 1-0 home win against Gus McPherson managed dogshite. 

15 minutes ago, roverthemoon said:

Kilmarnock should really win the league given the investment they’ve put in. Suspect their depth of squad will tell over the course of 36 games. 

I don’t think there is much between us and ICT squad wise and Raith impressed me at Rugby Park.

We’re still waiting for a couple of our signings (like Naismith) to settle in and show their worth so hopefully that will come.

Just now, virginton said:

But you keep telling yourself that you are somehow special for slithering to a penalty shootout and 1-0 home win against Gus McPherson managed dogshite. 

Consistent against the diddy clubs as I said.

On 07/11/2021 at 17:51, Sortmeout said:

Hoping that our consistency against the absolute diddy teams of this division like Ayr and Morton will help cover up some of the poorer results against the teams in and around us. 

This was never going to be easy.

On 08/11/2021 at 11:55, virginton said:

On 08/11/2021 at 11:57, Sortmeout said:

Consistent against the diddy clubs as I said.

2 hours ago, Benidorm said:

The standard of the league overall is pretty poor, but the lower half especially is appalling. Some amount of jobbers thieving a living as "full time ballers" at the minute. Teams like Killie will fair rack up the points against the dung at the bottom end.

Some of these dafty clubs down the bottom of this division have never even won a major trophy would you believe.

On 13/11/2021 at 16:08, Benidorm said:

The standard of the league overall is pretty poor, but the lower half especially is appalling. Some amount of jobbers thieving a living as "full time ballers" at the minute. Teams like Killie will fair rack up the points against the dung at the bottom end.

How about part time Arbroath, you want to explain how they manage to do the business? Or do you consider part time teams as dung when Arbroath ripped you apart at Rugby Park today.

You are a relegated team from the SPL, in essence you were rubbish at that level, to think you are better than all the championship teams is stupid arrogance as Arbroath, a part time team showed you today. It would suit you better to come down to earth and work to do better.