Are Killie starting to move up gears?

The last seven days see Killie at the top of the division, 9 points from three games and the most important thing being that the very strong looking front two continue to find the goals. 
Thistle at home then Morton away will not be easy but there is a certain  strength of character within their ranks appearing. 

Dunno about that. Lucky to beat Hamilton, when we played shite. Perhaps deserved the win at the piggery on Tuesday. Today though, a bunch of geriatric fools could have stuck four past Queens, who were atrocious.

I hope Wright has now realised the formation and players who perform best though.

In the last couple of weeks there has been a 7 point swing between ICT and Killie which is pretty hard to take but it's deserved as we've been rank recently and have gotten the results our performances deserved. After we defeated Killie a couple of months back the recruitment of Hendry and Shaw seems to have given them fresh impetus as they seemed pretty toothless when we faced off. Goals win games and we haven't been scoring enough to keep securing the three points whilst Killie have. Yesterday though was much improved and our bench still seems strong so hopefully we can regain our form and at least put up a fight for the title though Killie are still clearly the favourites.

Edited by RiG

6 minutes ago, RiG said:

In the last couple of weeks there has been a 7 point swing between ICT and Killie which is pretty hard to take but it's deserved as we've been rank recently and have gotten the results our performances deserved. After we defeated Killie a couple of months back the recruitment of Hendry and Shaw seems to have given them fresh impetus as they seemed pretty toothless when we faced off. Goals win games and we haven't been scoring enough to keep securing the three points whilst Killie have. Yesterday though was much improved and our bench still seems strong so hopefully we can regain our form and at least put up a fight for the title though Killie are still clearly the favourites.

I was saying to my mate on Friday that it would be interesting to see how ICT coped with the pressure coming onto them a bit now and this could be where Wrights greater experience over Dodds as a first team manager could help come into play for us.

9 points from the last 3 games has pushed us on. Personnel and tactical changes have finally seen us get the best out of our players. Shaw and Hendry are looking dangerous. Whilst Queens were abysmal yesterday, we played with a bit of confidence possibly for the first time this season. A tough game against Thistle next week and at Cappielow the following. We are starting to look good though, slowly but surely. 

I still think Kilmarnock will win the league. I expect what's transpired so far with a lot of tight wins and even a few poor results in between to continue especially at home where I think they struggle a bit with the expectations of the fans. The league as a whole is very unspectacular though so I don't see any team having the consistency to get above them. We aren't getting a strong league winner with over 70 points IMO.