5 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

No. They pulled out of the cup and failed to fulfil a game

Thanks -had forgotten and there was also the Glenafton Blantyre palaver something similar as well towards the end of last season.

So Darvel pulled out of the tournament their own man sponsors?

Thanks -had forgotten and there was also the Glenafton Blantyre palaver something similar as well towards the end of last season.
It doesn't have a sponsor this year.

28 minutes ago, andy25 said:
30 minutes ago, Lokloyal said:

It doesn't have a sponsor this year.

Yes but they pulled out of a tournament last season which Mr Gall’s company sponsored?

• 1 month later...

🚨WoSFL Cup Draw Klaxon🚨

The draw for the Third round of the West of Scotland Football League Cup will take place on Sunday at Buffs Park, home of Kilwinning Rangers  at 1pm.

The draw will be live on the league YouTube  channel -

By feck that was the singularly most abysmal refereeing display I’ve witnessed today at Beechwood.

Johnstone Burgh played some good stuff and their number 9 had a very good game but the referee was taking the piss by the end.

Two Talbot goals disallowed, a very strong penalty claim casually dismissed, countless incorrect free kick decisions. At one point it looked like a combination of football and touch football. If any Talbot player touched a Burgh player it was a free kick and a free booking.

1 hour ago, murphy1970 said:

By feck that was the singularly most abysmal refereeing display I’ve witnessed today at Beechwood.

Johnstone Burgh played some good stuff and their number 9 had a very good game but the referee was taking the piss by the end.

Two Talbot goals disallowed, a very strong penalty claim casually dismissed, countless incorrect free kick decisions. At one point it looked like a combination of football and touch football. If any Talbot player touched a Burgh player it was a free kick and a free booking.

So he was just bad against Talbot?

8 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

So he was just bad against Talbot?

I have been following Talbot 50+ years and I think that's the first time I have seen the winning support stay behind after a match to berate the referee. This was a tough cup encounter which would have been more enjoyable if the game was allowed to run its course. There was something like 9 minutes added and neither trainer was on the pitch.