25 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Blatant dive for penalty. Too far away to see for supposd red card.

There was hardly a complaint at the penalty award, because it was a stonewall penalty. 

Stafford got away with one and then takes the piss by scoring🤣

Fucking football, eh!

4 minutes ago, not man of the match said:

There was hardly a complaint at the penalty award, because it was a stonewall penalty. 

Stafford got away with one and then takes the piss by scoring🤣

Fucking football, eh!

🤣

11 hours ago, Kilbowie's Finest said:

No arguments that the better team won the game. Bankies took a big risk playing Nicky Little who struggled and didn’t look fit 

Second half Talbot were streets ahead and Bankies offered very little

Talbot did what Talbot do - they won a cup and deservedly so 

Too many Bankies players way off it tonight 

Really disappointing but well done Talbot on the win 

Thought the lad Smith? No10 was excellent 

Aye that sums things up nicely. Just a pity the Talbot guys on here aren't able to win with a wee touch of grace about them. 

2 minutes ago, BANKIEBILL said:

Aye that sums things up nicely. Just a pity the Talbot guys on here aren't able to win with a wee touch of grace about them. 

Pity the Bankies on here can’t stop moaning about decisions . Works both ways my friend 

Just now, Firepit said:

Pity the Bankies on here can’t stop moaning about decisions . Works both ways my friend 

We were close to the card incident and it was a definite red. I have no complaints about the result as have virtually all of the Bankies on here. You can't miss penalties in a cup final and not expect to struggle. We had a fantastic support again and it's a real pointer to a brighter future that I'm sure will come. 

20 minutes ago, fb4 said:

Your man was the dick by introducing the o/f angle, at least yous got to another final. 

Loosing again but got there none the less.

I'm referring to the squatting comments. You're either ignorant of the facts ( incl if we hadn't moved when we did there wouldn't be a Yoker or that the ground is council-owned and is leased from them ) or you're trolling. Don't be that guy. 

FWIW im confident there was no OF angle. 

As merely a follower of non-league. Will take it upon myself to put it out there; what a fantastic tournament we have in the WOSFL Cup.

Been to a few of the games up and down the land. Enjoyed every game and ground visited. In this time of doom and gloom; a massive hooray to all the clubs and the management committee.

Congrats to Talbot.

Bring on 2023-24.

Jeez I'm in a good mood this fine May morning.

Don't anyone bring me down or I will red dot every post from now till I die. 😏

1 hour ago, HorseyGhirl said:

As merely a follower of non-league. Will take it upon myself to put it out there; what a fantastic tournament we have in the WOSFL Cup.

Been to a few of the games up and down the land. Enjoyed every game and ground visited. In this time of doom and gloom; a massive hooray to all the clubs and the management committee.

Congrats to Talbot.

Bring on 2023-24.

Jeez I'm in a good mood this fine May morning.

Don't anyone bring me down or I will red dot every post from now till I die. 😏

If you were posting this on our Kickback forum, you’d already have had 10-20 reds within the first hour.

Have a nice wee green yin and enjoy your morning.

Edited by Hawkeye the Gnu