Morning folks and Happy Cup FInal Day.

Auchinleck Talbot v Clydebank, Meadow Park, Irvine. 7.45pm kick off.

Tickets are selling well and there will be a cash only gate on the night as well. £10 entry, £5 concessions and accompanied under 16s admitted free.

We anticipate the casch gates will be very busy, so give yourself plenty of time if you're paying cash. The quickest way into the ground will be to have bought your ticket in advancd through Fanbase: https://app.fanbaseclub.com/Fan/Tickets/SelectType?fixtureId=2519

If you can't make it to Irvine, the game will be streamed in collaboration with BankiesTV. A full production with multiple cameras, full commentary, pundits and interviews. The stream is priced £10 and is available here: bit.ly/3Hh6EgG

I hope fans of both teams have a great night and we're treated to a good game of football.

I'll be scanning tickets at the Clydebank end, so come say hi to me Bankies fans!

Edit: Forgot to mention that there will be limited programmes available at both entrances priced at £3!

Edited by Craig fae the Vale

2 hours ago, Broomhill Ultra said:

Rather unbelievably 

7C03D1A4-5E51-4782-9C0B-AE502CB79B88.thumb.jpeg.a15daf91b6fd317f2626e1f45167ea09.jpeg

First time I've ever seen 93/50 as odds! They've just made that up, put Talbot as favourites because they are Talbot

1 hour ago, PossilYM said:

You changed your team?

Or is it a West End thing?

Always wondered what Broomhill faction you went with.

It was a bad joke when I joined the forum, my lad played for BSC under 11’s I think. So nope Clydebank are my team. If we ever draw Dundee United in the big Scottish I’ll be down the line neutral though 😉 

5 minutes ago, Shanner said:

they're quite right to cash in imo. 

Folk sitting in the house watching it for nowt reduces the crowd and income. 

Car is fkd so it's a vodka on the couch and in the process of trying to link my phone to the tele 😂

1 minute ago, Shanner said:

watching the stream as well and wouldn't know where to start with the telly stuff!

If it's not a iPhone, slide the menu from the top and screen mirroring should be there. Mine connected really easily compared to when I tried it on my old iPhone before

6 minutes ago, Shanner said:

The steam is glitchy AF. It's dropped off for me a couple of times. It's working now.

It’s running ok, it my tv’s wifi that’s shite lol

Someone can tell the commentators to have the night off though, they are wasting their breath!

Edited by Spyro

7 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Bankies just missed a penalty, shame as it’d have been nice to shut the knuckledraggers singing the billy boys up. Cmon the Bankies. 

It's no really the Billy boys though. I mean they're now singing a Talbot version of Bella ciao.