Crowd will be pish from a St. Roch's perspective clashing with an Old Firm game. Their attendances heavily weigh on when and where Celtic play on the same weekend. If it was on another time, i.e. the Sunday you would easily get 1500 in for it.

Edited by Benidorm

10 minutes ago, Benidorm said:

Crowd will be pish from a St. Roch's perspective clashing with an Old Firm game. Their attendances heavily weigh on when and where Celtic play on the same weekend. If it was on another time, i.e. the Sunday you would easily get 1500 in for it.

Well the Bankies will make plenty noise regardless :)

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Broomhill Ultra said:

Talbot v Bankies final. Excellent. Any idea on date/venue? 

Would be brilliant, if St Mirren's ground could be made available for cup final. I've always thought that stadium would be perfect for such a game. However, don't know if the powers that be, would pay or how much it would cost, to hire the venue, or if Saints are at home that weekend. Think that final would produce a healthy crowd, going by attendance the last time Talbot met Clydebank in a cup final, albeit a Junior Cup final. 

35 minutes ago, Duraglit shareholder said:

Would be brilliant, if St Mirren's ground could be made available for cup final. I've always thought that stadium would be perfect for such a game. However, don't know if the powers that be, would pay or how much it would cost, to hire the venue, or if Saints are at home that weekend. Think that final would produce a healthy crowd, going by attendance the last time Talbot met Clydebank in a cup final, albeit a Junior Cup final. 

Meadow Park will be more than big enough. 

16 minutes ago, beaver watch said:

Talbot playing on the 26th v largs then Clydebank on the 28th. Absolute bullshit. 

That's absolutely mental.

Getting a couple of groundhopping anoraks out of the house on a Friday night seems to be more important than the quality of the game. 

I suppose they could move the Largs game to the Tuesday or some pish. 

Edited by Shanner

14 minutes ago, Shanner said:

That's absolutely mental.

Getting a couple of groundhopping anoraks out of the house on a Friday night seems to be more important than the quality of the game. 

I suppose they could move the Largs game to the Tuesday or some pish. 

It's already been shifted twice to accommodate Talbot, the 8th February and today. I suspect it will be postponed again on the 26th.

Edited by theesel1994

6 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

Just another reason why the EOS and WOS need automatic promotion to the LL, as the 20th and 27th May would otherwise be free without the LL play-offs that Talbot are still in contention for.

And what about that other Tier 6 League - the South of Scotland League. Just forgetting about them.