1 hour ago, passbackdave said:

Clydebank fc always has been always will be.

Mon the papers

If that’s the case then why does the club website and our match programmes list the honours of Clydebank juniors?

Shouldnt use be called 2nd time lucky auchinleck talbot???? As use folded in 1916 but came back 4 years later. Haha people in glass houses........

Mon the papers
Is that it you going away reading wikipedia aye, So yer going back to 1916 ffs, how many teams folded back then - there was a Word War going on, yer scraping the barrel with that talk.

Is that it you going away reading wikipedia aye, So yer going back to 1916 ffs, how many teams folded back then - there was a Word War going on, yer scraping the barrel with that talk.
Didnt get it off wiki tbh but i did get it online. I dunno how many teams folded back then i wasnt born. Wit age were u if u remember??? Financial reasons use folded for. Using the war as an excuse hahahahahahahaha

Mon the papers

Didnt get it off wiki tbh but i did get it online. I dunno how many teams folded back then i wasnt born. Wit age were u if u remember??? Financial reasons use folded for. Using the war as an excuse hahahahahahahaha

Mon the papers
Your the one bringing up 1916 [emoji23], aye I wonder why there was financial reasons.

9 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Thats because i had 2 search the internet cos like ive said i wasnt alive back in 1916(u seem 2 know about it grandad)

Mon the papers

Seriously mate are you ok? You do seem a bit agitated just now.

Maybe you’ve always been like this and I’ve not noticed.