Unfortunately can’t see many neutrals turning up at Cumnock to see this plus the Nations league attraction and people going out to see the Scotland game etc -hope I’m wrong as it is still a cup with significance.
Think you are right , they could have dropped the prices to get a crowd in

Wouldn't say most teams only Bonnyton Kilwinning Meadow & Largs .
Shower of sh#te is bonnyton 1st we get 2 killie early n goto pub n few fellas tells us 2 goto this way only 2 find out that was there training ground and they play in the other direction so we phone a taxi n arrive 20 mins later only for the woman on gate 2 charge us £8 the full price. So thank f#ck there away hopefully no c them again

Mon the papers

even if they made it free entry    hurlford don't have travelling fans    FACT
They used to have no a bad crowd at Hurlford against us back when they where splashing the cash but their no spending big money now so alot of fans might have lost interest and some neutrals aswell.

I think attending the west of Scotland junior final is all relative to the individual whilst being a neutral, personally I've been a senior fan most of my days and of late  I like to drip feed /drop down   to the juniors but I just wish it was at meadow Park on a lovely grass park in a proper junior football stadium as I would then attend it  .

4 hours ago, nicotina said:

even if they made it free entry    hurlford don't have travelling fans    FACT

Maybe recently in the past couple of season but I remember when Hurlford were spending the money on their first stint back in 99 season, we'd take at least a couple of coach loads full o fans to the big games. We had two coaches to our Scottish cup tie against Dundee Violet, so Hurlford did have a fan base, not sure how its going now

19 hours ago, Craig the Hunter said:

Can't believe the amount of folk that will refuse to go for the sake of a couple of quid. It's a showpiece final, a tenner is hardly outrageous pricing.

I'll soon get in my car to drive to Ayrshire...

17 hours ago, passbackdave said:

Shower of sh#te is bonnyton 1st we get 2 killie early n goto pub n few fellas tells us 2 goto this way only 2 find out that was there training ground and they play in the other direction so we phone a taxi n arrive 20 mins later only for the woman on gate 2 charge us £8 the full price. So thank f#ck there away hopefully no c them again

Mon the papers

PassbackFrankSpencer.