What annoys u the most the fact ur sister is ur wife or that we know u play the banjo? Lol

Mon the papers
[emoji42], is that yer best , it will take more than that to annoy me. Says more about you talking like that. I always say when so called supporters of opposing clubs start saying things like that its because they run out of things to say football wise, so carry on.

[emoji42], is that yer best , it will take more than that to annoy me. Says more about you talking like that. I always say when so called supporters of opposing clubs start saying things like that its because they run out of things to say football wise, so carry on.
Do u say that 2 yourself? U moan when i talk about talbots football and u moan when i dont. Cannie win way use cants.

Mon the papers

6 hours ago, passbackdave said:

What annoys u the most the fact ur sister is ur wife or that we know u play the banjo? Lol

Mon the papers

Have a word with yourself mate, that really is dross 70s/80s patter and get a grip as you seem to be losing the plot on here  .

Sorry can you let me know if you typed those exclamation marks individually or if you just held your finger down on the key? It would help me understand how seething you are. 

Regards

Not seething 1 bit if i was id a mashed my phone up lol i can clearly c am upsetting a few people tho.

Mo the papers

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

Some clubs have been posting their cup draws, is it available in full and are all clubs competing?

The draw was made at last night's WoSFL Management Committee meeting and the clubs were all informed this morning. I believe there will be social media posts shortly once the graphics are done.

77 teams competing, only Darvel and Cambuslang Rangers excluded.

1 hour ago, glensmad said:

The draw was made at last night's WoSFL Management Committee meeting and the clubs were all informed this morning. I believe there will be social media posts shortly once the graphics are done.

77 teams competing, only Darvel and Cambuslang Rangers excluded.

Stuff the silly graphics. Get it posted!