Are you not commenting on the thread even though only Hurlford and the Buffs were left in the competition? What’s the difference? 
My team was in the comp plus its in the wosl forum which my club is also. All i asked why ur posting in a forum where u dont support anybof the clubs??? If u were 2 turn around in say i like the buffs n go watch them sometimes then fine id get it but u say u support killie which i find strange u post on wosl forum. Thats all

Mon the papers

You're probably the most frequent poster on the Talbot thread. Happy for you to stick to this rule as we move forward!
Was waiting for u or andy 2 hit out with this 1. Lol what can i say i love fishing and ill always get a catch in the talbot forum lol

Mon the papers

1 hour ago, passbackdave said:

My team was in the comp plus its in the wosl forum which my club is also. All i asked why ur posting in a forum where u dont support anybof the clubs??? If u were 2 turn around in say i like the buffs n go watch them sometimes then fine id get it but u say u support killie which i find strange u post on wosl forum. Thats all

Mon the papers

I go and watch the Juniors/WOSL whenever I can. 

Mon the papers

I don't tend to do General Nonsense, are you saying I can't post there anymore? 

2 hours ago, passbackdave said:

Do u go into forums which u dont support any of the teams???

Mon the papers

Yeah, because plenty of people, myself included, also show interest in leagues their club don't play in. 🙄

I don't tend to do General Nonsense, are you saying I can't post there anymore? 
U post anywhere u want troll. Am not saying he cant post in here just find it strange a killie fan posts in here but hes now explained he comes and watches the wosl which explains why he comments on it.

Mon the papers

5 hours ago, passbackdave said:

No gonnie slag my own team. Just sit back n let use rugby park talbot fans do that lol

Mon the papers

You don’t have to , lots of us get plenty of opportunities to give ES Clydebank a slagging 

U post anywhere u want troll. Am not saying he cant post in here just find it strange a killie fan posts in here but hes now explained he comes and watches the wosl which explains why he comments on it.

Mon the papers

Nae bother, I do miss Kilbowie, always a good day out & the legend that is John Bourke was always in the Club Bar.