They used to have no a bad crowd at Hurlford against us back when they where splashing the cash but their no spending big money now so alot of fans might have lost interest and some neutrals aswell.
Happens 2 alot of clubs darvel being the newest

Mon the papers

9 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

Not heard anything. I think we’re ok up front. Need a new midfielder and keeper but always room for improvement all over the pitch

Talk at today's game he was going to medda  he is out of contract so free to sign for anyone. Decent player but for me he's not had a good season form wise.

11 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Is it? Thanks for clearing that up. Whys a killie fan posting in a wosl forum? Dunno about u but i dont go into forums that doesnt involve my club.

Mon the papers

Don't you understand the word 'public'?

1 hour ago, passbackdave said:

Is it? Thanks for clearing that up. Whys a killie fan posting in a wosl forum? Dunno about u but i dont go into forums that doesnt involve my club.

Mon the papers

Are you not commenting on the thread even though only Hurlford and the Buffs were left in the competition? What’s the difference? 

9 hours ago, passbackdave said:

Mon the papers

You're probably the most frequent poster on the Talbot thread. Happy for you to stick to this rule as we move forward!