3 minutes ago, Kennie said:

Not all teams have floodlights, so, that's a no.

There have been midweek 6.30 kick off games for a few weeks now so teams who could have played there ties  would have played ?

1 minute ago, Kennie said:

As our Cup Games are all shared gate matches. I believe we should try to maximise the income to the benefit of both teams in the tie.

Therefore they should always be Saturday games except in the circumstances where a postponement occurred.

It will cost the teams loads more money to hang on and wait for the share of a half gate which may only be a fraction of there weekly wage bill

16 minutes ago, wow-wee said:

There have been midweek 6.30 kick off games for a few weeks now so teams who could have played there ties  would have played ?

So, sending Clydebank down to Kello Rovers for a 6:30 PM KO would have been OK?

14 hours ago, Kennie said:

So, sending Clydebank down to Kello Rovers for a 6:30 PM KO would have been OK?

There would be an uproar if this had happened. Am missing the point carbon rod is trying 2 make??? Next season when we aint got as many league fixtures any chance of getting a full fixture card so people can plan round about it? Not for me but alot of our support (am sure other clubs aswell) need notice and sometimes cant make rearranged games cos of work, holidays, ham shanking etc..... lol am there every game doesnt bother me before people come on moaning n saving kennie does a great job n i think he does aswell. Just help us out a bit cheers 

Mon the papers 

On 01/05/2022 at 19:13, Kennie said:

It's being given the full treatment as a WoSFL Showcase. It's on the 11th June. A date free of fixtures. 

Ireland vs Scotland in the Nations League is at 5pm on 11th June. I appreciate there's a lack of dates but that would likely impact the crowd I'd have thought.

10 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Ireland vs Scotland in the Nations League is at 5pm on 11th June. I appreciate there's a lack of dates but that would likely impact the crowd I'd have thought.

Think there's a prize bingo on at Darvel Bowling Green that weekend too.

I get that there is perhaps a lack of willing hosts but unless the final is between Glenafton and Auchinleck (which it can’t be) Cumnock is a poor choice to host a showpiece final.

Great terracing and pie hut. But poor transport links for the majority of the region and a plastic pitch are big no nos for me. If the final is to be hosted in Ayrshire then Meadow Park is the prime venue.