7 hours ago, glensmad said:
11 hours ago, bc57 said:
A Monday night on a plastic park. Deary me.  6th of our past 7 games on that awful stuff. VERY rarely miss a Lanark game but this is testing me.

Unsure what that reply has to do with my post.

Don't think it had anything to do with your post. Looks like the Lanark fixture came out at some point yesterday (Monday 28th).

14 hours ago, Firefoxer said:

Don't go then if you are that petty. 

How much use have you made of that Bo'ness Athletic season ticket you claimed you'd bought?

KRR 2 Lanark 2

Two late goals to equalise and then a 5-3 win on penalties!  Well done The Yowes. Another big scalp away from home, despite only having 13 players.

Edited by bc57
Incomplete

KRR 2 Lanark 2
Two late goals to equalise and then a 5-3 win on penalties!  Well done The Yowes. Another big scalp away from home, despite only having 13 players.
Rob Roy 2-0 up going into the 89th minute. Lanark pull one back from a penalty, then get an equaliser from a set piece in the 94th minute. Rob Roy's first penalty hit the post and Lanark scored all theirs. I'm glad I didn't leave with a few minutes to go as I'd planned to as it was freezin'.

On 03/03/2022 at 14:42, glensmad said:

Good reward for Lanark for their incredible late comeback win over Rob Roy on Monday night.

I note our tie v Pollok has not yet been scheduled. Pollok got back to back fixtures until the end of April whilst our last game is scheduled for the 19th March!

Surely we won't be asked to wait that long to play?