22 hours ago, Ginaro said:

KPWOSFLC1stRndDraw.png?ssl=1

The full draw is above and I think the second round (last 32) should be as follows:

• Ardeer
  • Arthurlie
  • Bellshill
  • Benburb
  • Bonnyton Thistle
  • Cambuslang
  • Clydebank
  • Craigmark
  • Cumbernauld United
  • Darvel/Muirkirk
  • East Kilbride Thistle
  • Forth
  • Glenafton
  • Harmony Row
  • Hurlford
  • Irvine Meadow
  • Kello Rovers
  • Kilsyth Rangers
  • Kilwinning Rangers
  • Kirkintiloch Rob Roy
  • Lanark United
  • Largs
  • Maryhill
  • Maybole/Greenock
  • Pollok
  • Rossvale
  • Rutherglen
  • Shotts
  • St Cadoc's
  • St Roch's
  • Thorniewood
  • Wishaw

Darvel, Irvine Meadow, Bankies or Pollok away yes please

3 hours ago, theesel1994 said:

I'm talking of the website alone. To find any League news on their Twitter feed would be a waste of time given they retweet (almost) every tweet put out by a club so news from the WoSFL would take forever to find. That's if they even put League news on their Twitter feed.

https://wosfl.co.uk/update-on-the-kilmarnock-pie-wosfl-cup/

Background-a.jpg?fit=672%2C875&ssl=1

Funny that the website and Twitter feed posted the news after I moaned about it on here. It's almost as if the two things were connected. Maybe I need to moan about things more often (if that's possible).
Almost but not really. One of those happy coincidences [emoji3]

The league social accounts do provide updates on league news, most of that news comes from the clubs themselves hence the RTs, but things like cup draws etc are shared on socials and added to the site, as well as mass fixture revisions and other info that the fixtures secretary posts.

We wont get everything right, but we are going in the right direction imo and will continue to try and improve the site as we go on

23 hours ago, Stants1902 said:

Almost but not really. One of those happy coincidences emoji3.png

The league social accounts do provide updates on league news, most of that news comes from the clubs themselves hence the RTs, but things like cup draws etc are shared on socials and added to the site, as well as mass fixture revisions and other info that the fixtures secretary posts.

We wont get everything right, but we are going in the right direction imo and will continue to try and improve the site as we go on

What I would say is that you shouldn't be posting things like the league cup news only as an image on the website - it should be primarily posted as text so that it is more accessible to all. Have the image above as well, but a text version needs to be first. :)

Plus you posted a tweet with a link to the league cup news on the website, when you might as well have just posted that image on twitter instead ;)

What I would say is that you shouldn't be posting things like the league cup news only as an image on the website - it should be primarily posted as text so that it is more accessible to all. Have the image above as well, but a text version needs to be first. [emoji4]
Plus you posted a tweet with a link to the league cup news on the website, when you might as well have just posted that image on twitter instead [emoji6]
Agreed it should have been posted with the text as well, will rectify that

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/01/2022 at 21:48, Ginaro said:

What I would say is that you shouldn't be posting things like the league cup news only as an image on the website - it should be primarily posted as text so that it is more accessible to all. Have the image above as well, but a text version needs to be first. :)

Plus you posted a tweet with a link to the league cup news on the website, when you might as well have just posted that image on twitter instead ;)

yaaaaas man get them telt. 

• 3 weeks later...
Will postponed games be rescheduled for next week?
They will be rescheduled where Kennie Young can fit them into the schedule. Only the Scottish Cup takes precedence over WoSFL league fixtures and all of our teams are out of that now. It'll be Kennie's decision.

On 19/02/2022 at 23:08, glensmad said:
On 19/02/2022 at 22:25, bc57 said:
Will postponed games be rescheduled for next week?

They will be rescheduled where Kennie Young can fit them into the schedule. Only the Scottish Cup takes precedence over WoSFL league fixtures and all of our teams are out of that now. It'll be Kennie's decision.

A Monday night on a plastic park. Deary me.  6th of our past 7 games on that awful stuff. VERY rarely miss a Lanark game but this is testing me.