• 2 months later...
Yes. There's been two rounds contested for the most part now. The Preliminary Round and First Round. Not sure how many outstanding ties are left.
I think only one tie is still outstanding, Darvel v Muirkirk on Wednesday night. I think the plan is to make the draw at the upcoming WoSFL General Meeting.

KPWOSFLC1stRndDraw.png?ssl=1

The full draw is above and I think the second round (last 32) should be as follows:

• Ardeer
  • Arthurlie
  • Bellshill
  • Benburb
  • Bonnyton Thistle
  • Cambuslang
  • Clydebank
  • Craigmark
  • Cumbernauld United
  • Darvel/Muirkirk
  • East Kilbride Thistle
  • Forth
  • Glenafton
  • Harmony Row
  • Hurlford
  • Irvine Meadow
  • Kello Rovers
  • Kilsyth Rangers
  • Kilwinning Rangers
  • Kirkintiloch Rob Roy
  • Lanark United
  • Largs
  • Maryhill
  • Maybole/Greenock
  • Pollok
  • Rossvale
  • Rutherglen
  • Shotts
  • St Cadoc's
  • St Roch's
  • Thorniewood
  • Wishaw

11 minutes ago, theesel1994 said:

When did that change?

It was meant to be drawn after Darvel game but if it is postponed it was to be drawn the following evening at General Meeting.

It is not possible to hold the draw after the Darvel game on Wednesday as it coincides with a Four Leagues Meeting. The WoSFL General Meeting scheduled for the following week has been delayed by a week to 3rd February. It is most likely that the draw will take place that evening.

9 minutes ago, theesel1994 said:

But it was originally due to be after the Darvel game. Two people can't just have imagined that. Maybe if the website put out some news every now and then.

Yes, it was originally planned to be after the Darvel game, but it wasn't cast in stone. However, it became clear that there was a clash of dates with the Four Leagues Meeting, so the draw was delayed by a week.

I don't think the WoSFL social media people can in any way be accused of being inactive.

1 hour ago, glensmad said:

It is not possible to hold the draw after the Darvel game on Wednesday as it coincides with a Four Leagues Meeting. The WoSFL General Meeting scheduled for the following week has been delayed by a week to 3rd February. It is most likely that the draw will take place that evening.

Any chance promotion/ relegation format between the Lowland & tier 6 is on the agenda for the four leagues meeting? 

23 minutes ago, glensmad said:

I don't think the WoSFL social media people can in any way be accused of being inactive.

I'm talking of the website alone. To find any League news on their Twitter feed would be a waste of time given they retweet (almost) every tweet put out by a club so news from the WoSFL would take forever to find. That's if they even put League news on their Twitter feed.