Potty Mouth

johnnydun

1 hour ago, die hard doonhamer said:

I used to referee kids football, and shit like that was a big reason why I stopped. Some of the behaviour from parents was absolutely horrendous.

We had this beauty a few years ago, where cunted parents acrapping caused the abandonment of some wee end-of-season tournament at our park. Said parents promptly blamed us for the heinous crime of having alcohol available in the adjacent social club....I assume the pubs and off-sales up and down Maryhill Road should also have shut up shop for such a potential tinderbox fixture....

https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/news/16265482.ya-wee-w--booze-fuelled-rammy-catholic-school-football-match-leads-calls-drink-ban-parents/

21 minutes ago, Hillonearth said:

We had this beauty a few years ago, where cunted parents acrapping caused the abandonment of some wee end-of-season tournament at our park. Said parents promptly blamed us for the heinous crime of having alcohol available in the adjacent social club....I assume the pubs and off-sales up and down Maryhill Road should also have shut up shop for such a potential tinderbox fixture....

https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/news/16265482.ya-wee-w--booze-fuelled-rammy-catholic-school-football-match-leads-calls-drink-ban-parents/

"Catholic school".  Entirely unnecessary but predictable west coast shite.

2 minutes ago, strichener said:

"Catholic school".  Entirely unnecessary but predictable west coast shite.

That Mass wine must be better than the pish the Kirk serves up. And every Sunday instead of once a year too.

I may have to convert....

In 21 years of teaching I have never sworn in front of a class or an individual kid.
Now, considering I come from Caithness, the sweary capital of Scotland, I’m very proud of this.

I used to teach a couple of Italian girls English in the evenings. One night the incredibly hard-working, smart one couldn't come so it was just her somewhat rebellious friend. There was no point in going over anything important so I decided to freestyle and teach her the grammar of swearing, or "Fucking Grammar" as I called the class. At one point I explained the Thick of It quote "Come the f**k in or f**k the f**k off." and she replied that it was "The most beautiful sentence I've ever seen."
Which was quite good English for a six year old.