Motherwell vs Rangers - 31/10/21

I had genuine fears that we were going to drop points again yesterday, but it was nice of Rangers from last season to finally turn up eleven and a half games into the season.  More of that please and we'll not have much to worry about.  Was absolutely delighted for wee Fashion.  That wee smile would warm the coldest of hearts.

Can't be continuing to gift teams a goal or two of a start though.

Catching up with the highlights from yesterday and when the Motherwell fan gave it the "wheeeeeey" when they thought Bassey had over-hit his cross to then see the ball thumped into the net by Tavernier was simply lovely.

20 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Is that one of the Catholic Psalms?

Curiously enough, when I was at Uni, Ps95 was a set text for our first term Hebrew class - which I failed with distinction - and the only thing I learned was the difference between 'O' and 'Oh' as in:

A'deen defender cutting out a goal-scoring chance, "O Bates, how great thou art"

A'deen defender giving away a soft penalty, "Oh Bates.  What a clot thou art"

Edited by The_Kincardine

25 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Curiously enough, when I was at Uni, Ps95 was a set text for our first term Hebrew class - which I failed with distinction - and the only thing I learned was the difference between 'O' and 'Oh' as in:

A'deen defender cutting out a goal-scoring chance, "O Bates, how great thou art"

A'deen defender giving away a soft penalty, "Oh Bates.  What a clot thou art"

Not having studied Hebrew, although I did spend an amazing one year at Uni but they didn’t ask me back, I would have spelt “O”, “Oh” in your first example as well. Sh O’s you how much I kn O.

Just now, Empty It said:

Just got round to watching sportscene, didn't realise Rangers 5th and 6th were offside with Sakala obstructing Kelly from an offside position for Kamara's goal emoji23.png

That's kinda because they weren't. No idea where you got that from.

Just now, Empty It said:
1 minute ago, DMCs said:
That's kinda because they weren't. No idea where you got that from.

Roofe's you could argue but Sakala's 3rd goal is blatantly offside.

It's not it's onside. The only debatable one is Kamara's.