Motherwell vs Rangers - 31/10/21

There is quite a few Motherwell Players on that pitch that I do hope never play for Motherwell ever again. Absolutely disgraceful performance and simply decided not to play after the 3rd.

Also didn't we put on a defender to tighten up in the back?? 3 more goals Conceded straight after. This is giving me the end of Stephen Robison Reign vibes.

Edited by Phillips455

With Aberdeen away next, do you think we are going to get another infamous "Get tae fu-" moment after being hammered? I mean, the only good side is that Odonnel won't be in tbe squad but with Mginley and Goss poised to be "rewarded' with a starting 11 spot who knows.

3 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Tony Watt was diving about all over the gaff against Celtic Nap he gets booked for diving.

You lot are in no position to talk about divers . As soon as they sign four your mob they learn how to fall in the box very easily.arson was the worst .

Pathetic.
Similar to the Celtic game, far too passive, no urgency and continually allowing crosses.
The worst thing is this seems to be a specific tactic.
Grim to watch when we were winning games that way and sitting in the last 20 mins, let alone losing.