Motherwell vs Rangers - 31/10/21

Can’t say I’m looking forward to this, even with how Rangers have been playing recently.

It always seems that we’re even less likely to get a result against the old firm when they’ve not been playing well.

The one positive going into this one being that Alexander has now faced Rangers twice, both ended 1-1, with the goals Rangers scored being controversial to say the least.

Think we’ll keep it tight but conceding the ball and allowing Rangers to play the way they want to will cost us in the end.

Motherwell 0 Rangers 2

Edited by ZX1886

11 hours ago, bennett said:

We'll lose this one 2 - 1.

We're a team with very little self belief and will struggle to play against a cynical Motherwell side who will sit in and pick us off effortlessly. 

That does sound cynical 

12 hours ago, ropy said:

For the second home Rangers game in a row I will be down South, has anyone had any joy streaming a game in a car on the M25 or the London Tube? 

If you are in England then you will have to be watching it on Sky (no PPV stream). In my experince, you need to have a good 5G signal for a good Stream of the game w/sky. The London tube will block out most signals so you won't be watching anything whilst your on it.

On 29/10/2021 at 20:41, ropy said:

For the second home Rangers game in a row I will be down South, has anyone had any joy streaming a game in a car on the M25 or the London Tube? 

If you lie down on the M25 you will get all sorts of signals M8.

Edited by wastecoatwilly

GA to go 4-3-3 and we will be overrun in midfield. To start Grimshaw and McGinley. Rinse and repeat. 

We had a decent but somewhat fortunate start to the season. Now the teams below are picking up points and we are playing the top 6 in the next 7 fixtures. Not inconceivable we could be near the bottom of the league come mid December. 

This is a stronger squad than we have had the last few seasons, but the warning signs are there. My only hope is GA has proven to get results  when we need them. 

I expect a plucky performance that will undone by kamikaze defending and/ or the latest official blunder to affect us. Probably Tony Watt decapitated by the Rangers goalie and a free kick awarded to Rangers. And then Morelos trips over his own feet when there is not a Motherwell player within 10 yards. Resulting in 2 penalties being awarded and 6 Motherwell players being red carded. GA being shot by the referee. In all honesty that would be an improvement on recent weeks. 

2 hours ago, Empty It said:

What time for the penalty sweepstakes today? I'll go for 44th minute.

You expecting Motherwell to get a penalty too, after all the recent Sevco get every decision going manufactured hysteria it's bound to happen. 

26 minutes ago, bennett said:

You expecting Motherwell to get a penalty too, after all the recent Sevco get every decision going manufactured hysteria it's bound to happen. 

That's it. Rangers are the real victims here. You've nailed it!