Scotland v Denmark

Scary Bear

I'm trying to watch it on the beeb website and every time I click 'watch live' on this it takes me to fucking Ru Paul's Drag Race on BBC Englandshire. Tory c***s.
image.thumb.png.453d8eb0fb355441182beaa0c99c1629.png
Me too
Fucking raging!

Trying to download the app where app where apparently you can set your region

46 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Btw, how in the name of f**k have Norwich not been starting Gilmour every week? Madness.

Scotland results with Gilmour in the side:

Played 10, won 7, drawn 2, lost 1

Scotland last 10 results without Gilmour

Played 10, won 3, drawn 3, lost 4

Game changer. He's the catalyst that's taken us to the next level imo

6 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Why is it some wummin can’t understand that even if you have watched the game live, you will still delight in watching the highlights of some games?

The same wummin that watch the omnibus of soaps on a sunday even though they've saw all the episodes during the week. You'd think they'd understand. 

8 minutes ago, AuAl said:

Imagine being a Celtic fan trying to defend offering Gordon f**k all and crying about SOD starting ahead of Ralston. Coupla shaggers.

Almost as bad as coming onto here after watching that performance and seeing that result to somehow use it as an excuse to have a dig at Celtic 

Its weird behaviour 

1 minute ago, Acastus said:

The same wummin that watch the omnibus of soaps on a sunday even though they've saw all the episodes during the week. You'd think they'd understand. 

Oh sooooo naive 🤔

8 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Why is it some wummin can’t understand that even if you have watched the game live, you will still delight in watching the highlights of some games?

Not quite as good as: "can you not just record it, not check the score and watch it later instead?".

Aye, because that trip to Tesco simply can't wait.

That was my first game for 4 years and I enjoyed every minute of it. Hard to pick a MOTM as they were all bloody brilliant, but special mentions to Adams, McGinn, Souttar and Cooper.

What an atmosphere too, Hampden can be a special place at times. Was there any particular significance with the light show on the 64th minute mark?

Edited by Staggie_93