Scotland v Denmark

Scary Bear

4 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Jeez lads.

A brilliant performance and result, the best I've seen in many years.

However, for suggesting someone wasn't great who eventually came good, you get called a c**t, a retard and a p***k. I'm guessing there's been more.

You can always rely on the TA boards.

'Night.

That's what happens when someone is so pompous they'd rather double down rather than hold their hands up tbh.

Can't believe anyone wouldn't think Che Adams had a great night, even if he hadn't helped himself to a goal.
You can always rely on him and Dykes to work their arses off even if it doesn't pay off, but that was Adams' best performance for Scotland and it was a vital part of tonight's success. Lovely finish too; hopefully more of that to come.
It's [mention=5040]Monkey Tennis[/mention] - what do you expect?

30 minutes ago, G51 said:

Yeah, seasoned Clarke watchers would probably have recognised that at half time, he was always going to change tactics to sit on the lead. It’s what he does, and you have to say he’s great at it. 

The attacking performance was great, but it was the defence that really stood out to me tbh

Agree, we went forward well,  but we never gave an inch in defense.   Superb stuff.

1 minute ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Hes no loss these days tbh. Thanks for the goal in Israel but apart from that, he ain't needed

Steady. If he brings good club form and he's fit I imagine he'll be in and around the squad again.