Scotland v Denmark

Scary Bear

Ally McCoist roaring “YEEESSSS” or some unintelligible orgasmic howl when we score is the sweetest sound in this Universe and I will fight anyone that disagrees.
Ian St. John was the original when Aberdeen scored the winner against Real Madrid in the Cup Winners Cup final.

Can't believe anyone wouldn't think Che Adams had a great night, even if he hadn't helped himself to a goal.

You can always rely on him and Dykes to work their arses off even if it doesn't pay off, but that was Adams' best performance for Scotland and it was a vital part of tonight's success. Lovely finish too; hopefully more of that to come.

9 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Nah, it didn't always stick, he missed chances and could have pressed better.

The gratuitous abuse will get you some greenies though, so congrats on those.

What a fucking sour pussed, ignorant and moronic c**t.

12 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Nah, it didn't always stick, he missed chances and could have pressed better.

The gratuitous abuse will get you some greenies though, so congrats on those.

This is almost as bad as when numbers boy starts prattling on about defensive positioning after Gilmour cigars it through another game.

Have a word - he was fantastic. 

What a performance, from everyone of them. I thought Adams was immense, I don't care how much first team football Gilmour gets because when he plays for Scotland he is a class act. I'll hold my hands I thought for years McGinn was a headless chicken but f**k me what a player, won't be at Villa much longer.

How good was it not to have glorious failure? not to be thinking what if? Not to have shat ourselves away to Moldova or the Faroes! 

What a campaign!