Scotland v Denmark

Scary Bear

Just now, Alert Mongoose said:

I’m sure there’s a few things that Scotland could have improved on tonight but I’ll be damned if I can think of what it is.

How do you pick a MoM from that? McGinn? Souttar? Adams?

Callum McGregor ran the show again.

Big Cooper was superb. KT, O'Donnell.

Every player to a man, out fkin standing 

Wow. Remarkable. Absolutely delighted for them all. Hope they have a memorable night ahead with their man/woman/inanimate object of choice.

The team's improved greatly over the course of this qualifying campaign, and I can't think of a bigger achievement that the national team has managed in my lifetime, considering the points dropped at the start. They've skooshed it in the end; seven points clear and seeded, with a terrific chance of getting to the tournament, whoever they have to play next.

Scotland looked like a team that deserved to be at a World Cup tonight  :blink:

F**k me that was fantastic. ESPN Plus even co-operated which never happens. The better team (by far) won. No doubt we will qualify, none whatsoever. Bring on Portugal, Italy, f**k 'em all.

EDIT: Just remembered that our brilliant record means we play one of the diddies. Like Wales. f**k them too.

Edited by Boaby Fisher

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

It was far from a frustrating performance from Che Adams. He was excellent. Just for once admit you were wrong, you pompous p***k.  

Nah, it didn't always stick, he missed chances and could have pressed better.

The gratuitous abuse will get you some greenies though, so congrats on those.

Thoroughly deserved win and it’s fantastic that we’ve secured a home play-off. Avoiding Portugal, Russia, Italy etc should be a huge boost.

Absolutely sensational performance by the whole team. Definitely the best display I can remember from a Scotland side.

Can’t even imagine how nervous I’ll be come March but if they play like that then we’ll give anyone a game.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿