Scotland v Denmark

Scary Bear

What a half.  We have been utterly superb in every aspect.

Danes have realized that no matter where they are on the pitch if they receive the ball they're about to be absolutely hounded,  they don't like that one bit.

They'll ask us questions 2nd half, but i've got confidence we'll have the answers.

Edited by parsforlife

Seeing a few others saying it, but that really is the Scottish identity in that half. A ferociously high tempo, always playing forward, direct with the ball and dominant defensively. 

That’s the national identity right there.

Best half we've played in a long time.
Fantastic, to a man.

We have a properly good group of players here, many of them a right good age.

Delighted for Soutar. I'll confess I hadn't thought him an international player but that's as good at anyone has handled their striker. Hasn't given him an inch. He's certainly giving Clarke food for thought. His goal was a bonus, defensively I thought he was excellent.

I'm not a huge Clarke fan, mainly in his approach (particularly at the Euros) but credit where its due. National managers live and die by the quality of players we have at the time, but he has us playing like a club side and that takes some doing. So fair play.

What the hell happened to Scotland between September and now 😅  Seems like a completely different team 👌

I really hate to say it, but the 1-0 was well deserved. Hope we'll take back some of what we lost in first half. We are not really looking very impressive at the moment 

3 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

That might be the best half of football I’ve ever seen Scotland play. Sensational across the board. What a fucking team we’re becoming.

Closest I thought of was Ukraine 2007/08. Fantastic half of football. 

What a first half. It absolutely flew in.

We have been on the front foot for the majority, but when we have countered we have done it at pace. 

This has been a joy to watch,  it really has. More of the same in the second half please.

Well done to Souttar to. What a e return to the side.