Scotland v Denmark

Scary Bear

I've been so tense about this for the past few days that I've given myself a migraine.

I've taken a triptan for it, so I'm hoping that it breaks at the same time that we score for the ultimate legal rush of euphoria.

31 minutes ago, Zazu said:

Forgot about that incident tbf, my subconscious must have chose to selectively forget it xD 

He is definitely still guilty of the odd rash challenge, but I feel it's been made out to be a bigger weakness of his game than it actually is, particularly after the aribo tackle. 

As someone who watches him every week, in the last 18 months or so most of the mental aspects of his game have really been improving 

I don't think he is a bad player but there is more to playing as a defender running about being the hard man,and does it in the two most high pressure game's your ever going to play in 

So I can't exactly be confident he wouldn't do it again tonight on a much bigger stage,that is all that I'm saying 

6 minutes ago, Left Back said:

We’re gonna get pumped by Denmark reserves then get Italy or Portugal in the playoffs ain’t we?

Close, but I'm going with us managing a draw tonight, ending up unseeded anyway, then putting out Italy and Portugal to qualify.

Why the f**k not.

No nerves for me. The hard bit has been done.

Being seeded would obviously be a help but either way it's going to be a tough 2 games to get though.

Its just nice to be able to enjoy a Scotland game without the possibility of glorious failure at the end of the 90 mins, unless we are 2 up and lose 3-2 but as I said, relatively calm about the seeding and bookings scenario. What will be will be (until McGinn gets booked for f**k all and I boot the tv).

9 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

No nerves for me. The hard bit has been done.

Being seeded would obviously be a help but either way it's going to be a tough 2 games to get though.

Its just nice to be able to enjoy a Scotland game without the possibility of glorious failure at the end of the 90 mins, unless we are 2 up and lose 3-2 but as I said, relatively calm about the seeding and bookings scenario. What will be will be (until McGinn gets booked for f**k all and I boot the tv).

McGinn needs to quit his awful attempts at diving. He tries it every game I see him and he is terrible at it. It worries me he'll try it tonight and get booked.