Scotland v Denmark

Scary Bear

Best place to park coming from the east? Have always taken the train to Scotland games but driving tomorrow and have no idea.
There's plenty of street parking around the Toryglen Asda, I did it for the England game and got out in no time to get back on the motorway, will be doing that again tomorrow.

11 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

The seething over this :lol: 

The most bizarre thing is the comments are filled with Rangers fans talking about how great a player Craig Halkett is.

Have I missed something?

This is the most unsure I've been of a Scotland team under Steve Clarke. No a clue how we will play or who we will start with. Steve Clarke normally doesn't call up players unless there is a good reason for it so he must feel it's beneficial to Scotland and/or Porteous in some way.  

37 minutes ago, 2426255 said:

This is the most unsure I've been of a Scotland team under Steve Clarke. No a clue how we will play or who we will start with. Steve Clarke normally doesn't call up players unless there is a good reason for it so he must feel it's beneficial to Scotland and/or Porteous in some way.  

Well I suppose he might be trying to get a few more players used to the squad and the atmosphere in case we pick up yellows and lose players for the playoffs.

1 minute ago, Jambomo said:

Well I suppose he might be trying to get a few more players used to the squad and the atmosphere in case we pick up yellows and lose players for the playoffs.

The suspension dilemma existed before the initial squad was announced.

It’ll most likely be:

Gordon

Hendry-Cooper-Tierney

SOD-Gilmour-McGregor-Robertson

McGinn

Adams-Dykes

I do wonder if the Porteous call-up, however, points to Clarke wanting to leave out some of the key players who are walking the tightrope (namely Robertson, Gilmour and McGinn). It could suggest Tierney is playing LWB and extra cover is needed in the back three. I hope this is not the case.