Dundee United vs St Johnstone - Saturday 30th October 2021

4 hours ago, ArabianKnight said:

Trying to point out the mistakes in my grammar whilst avoiding my point just makes you look like a dick. 

Men presumably from the age of 16 to young 20s giving a bunch of 10 year old lassies dogs abuse and making them feel intimidated and scared is pretty poor showing from the St Johnstone fans who were doing it. 

I genuinely thought your clubs fan base was better than that kind of behaviour. 

A reliable witness doesn’t say ‘all’. That’s not a grammatical error. By using all you’ve included every decent, non-abusive, fan in our support who attended yesterday. Consequently I feel intimidated and scared, not to mention falsely accused. I can’t address your point as I didn’t witness anything like that where I was sitting. :)

10 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

Was a great Saints support, at a guess 1500 - 2000? Noisy and right behind the team.

The young team were down the front and were right behind the team, someone threw a bit of paper and someone threw a cup of coke onto the park near a Utd player, shouldn't happen but not dangerous and was a non-event.

When we scored, the players came right over to the Saints support and a couple of young lads went onto celebrate.  And there, in a nutshell, you have the difference between policing The OF and other supports.  When they do it at McDiarmid, they're just laughingly pushed back into the crowd, whilst at Tannadice yesterday two teenagers were marched along the track with their arms restrained.  Seemed massive overkill to be honest.

At the end it was superb, all the players and Callum acknowledging the support after a backs to the wall victory.

It was occasions like that that I missed most when not getting to matches over the covid season and a half.

“The young team”. Are you Tam Cowan?

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

I know its a thing with United fans where they have to mock Saints even after losing to us, but the route some are going down of saying Clarks performance yesterday wasn't anything special is a remarkable one even for them.

Where you seeing this? Must be on other message boards

Just now, Twinkle said:

Where you seeing this? Must be on other message boards

Twitter seems filled with it, but one of the Saints accounts seems to be going out his way to hunt them down.

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

I love the Fair Play Stand, particularly the top bit. However, I’ve no idea how it passes any health and safety criteria for getting out.

How did the passages and staircases get planning permission?

But you get a great view from the upper seats.

13 hours ago, andrewh said:

A reliable witness doesn’t say ‘all’. That’s not a grammatical error. By using all you’ve included every decent, non-abusive, fan in our support who attended yesterday. Consequently I feel intimidated and scared, not to mention falsely accused. I can’t address your point as I didn’t witness anything like that where I was sitting. :)

"All the St Johnstone fans giving abuse..." doesn't include the rest of the fans as its clearly stating a certain amount of them performing an action. 

If your reading comprehension was as good as your ability to make yourself look stupid this conversation wouldn't be happening.