Stranraer vs Forfar Athletic

3 hours ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:

Looking forward to my first trip to Stranraer in years, albeit not a happy hunting ground for us generally. Any chance it may be postponed due to the rain?

Just as your driving through Castle Douglas is my bet;)

18 hours ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:
18 hours ago, SlipperyP said:
Just as your driving through Castle Douglas is my betemoji6.png

On the train slippy. Might just end up having a carry out at Stranraer Harbour!

Been arrested there one day... 

23 hours ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:
On 29/10/2021 at 22:44, SlipperyP said:
Just as your driving through Castle Douglas is my betemoji6.png

On the train slippy. Might just end up having a carry out at Stranraer Harbour!

You enjoy that long track back lad......I'm  mean really enjoy it, we don't come back from there very often with 3 points NESSSSSSSSS!!!!

Edited by SlipperyP

Bit of a smash and grab, we were largely hopeless but somehow scored 3 goals. Penalty came from nothing, nice counter attack goal and then a little bit of pressure paid off at the end.

Stranraer could feel hard done by I think, although they didn't create too much themselves but had more of the ball.

I've had a class day in Stranraer. Couple of Stranraer fans I chatted to were great but the boy behind the goals with the Rangers jacket on can f**k off

Guest mr_malcolm
Bit of a smash and grab, we were largely hopeless but somehow scored 3 goals. Penalty came from nothing, nice counter attack goal and then a little bit of pressure paid off at the end.

Stranraer could feel hard done by I think, although they didn't create too much themselves but had more of the ball.

I've had a class day in Stranraer. Couple of Stranraer fans I chatted to were great but the boy behind the goals with the Rangers jacket on can f**k off

We are the ppl

I'm sure that TerryFuckwit was there the last time I was down.
More interested at having a pop at a dozen or so away fans than watching the game?

Aye, comment was sent our way every time we said anything about the game. Bizarre

It's a real shame for the club. From your previous post I now recall having a really good blether with a fair few of their support but my abiding memory of the trip is of that utter idiot.