Celtic (top of the league) v Livingston (dressing up like a team)

Looked like a penalty for Hart clattering Obileye, but it was also 100% a penalty for Obileye's stupidity. You can't raise your hands like that - the fact the ball was in play when he done it was even more brain dead.
If its a foul at all then surely it's a free kick for Kyogo raising his hands to Obileye?

2 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Celtic drop points to Livi every season M8, celebrating a draw is definitely a diddy attitude,playing anti-football takes away the possibility of 3 points. 

FTFY.

Only we should've had a penalty and would've been celebrating a win, and 6 pts out of a possible 6 against the green erse cheek, instead of  having 4 pts against them. 

Gonna have to put you bitches on our mantle piece.

4 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

FTFY.

Only we should've had a penalty and would've been celebrating a win, and 6 pts out of a possible 6 against the green erse cheek, instead of  having 4 pts against them. 

Gonna have to put you bitches on our mantle piece.

The slap on the head was enough M8, I've not seen what you're posting about but you still need to score it if it was a pen.
I thought Madden played a blinder with the 11 players from livvy behind the ball,Madden also positioned himself to stop Celtic from playing.

Without the dying swan act from Furuhashi that is a handbags incident with two players having a wee go at each other. Both booked. Play on. 

Sportsmanship doesn't exist in football any more when you see that kind of cheating going on.

I'm remembering di Canio catching the ball v Everton when their goalkeeper went down injured. Bygone days.

1 hour ago, LiviLion said:
1 hour ago, AJF said:
Looked like a penalty for Hart clattering Obileye, but it was also 100% a penalty for Obileye's stupidity. You can't raise your hands like that - the fact the ball was in play when he done it was even more brain dead.

If its a foul at all then surely it's a free kick for Kyogo raising his hands to Obileye?

I wouldn’t say he raised his hands to Obileye as such, he pushed him which I wouldn’t imagine would be a foul unless it’s to the face.

6 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Some going pushing someone without raising your hands. 

Maybe just semantics and different interpretation of “raising your hands” to someone. I wouldn’t really consider pushing someone on the arm as such.

1 hour ago, AJF said:

Maybe just semantics and different interpretation of “raising your hands” to someone. I wouldn’t really consider pushing someone on the arm as such.

1 hour ago, AJF said:

I wouldn’t say he raised his hands to Obileye as such, he pushed him which I wouldn’t imagine would be a foul unless it’s to the face.

If Obileye had pushed him back and he fell down it would've been a yellow card each and Stryjek just getting on with kicking the ball up the pitch. The wee pat on the napper hardly warranted anything different.

Saying that, Madden would've prob still sent Obileye off and not given a yellow to the wee diving play actor, and also given them a pen. 

Justice was done in the end though, with Stryjek saving the pen.

That punch by Hart on Obileye was verging on assault, def pen and booking for Hart, more deserving a red card than Obileye's for sure, and Madden just ignored it.

2 hours ago, orco said:

I'm remembering di Canio catching the ball v Everton when their goalkeeper went down injured. Bygone days.

Di Canio is also a fascist piece of shit, so it's difficult to tell whether he's good or not.

2 hours ago, Troy.1995 said:

Ive seen some crackers but never a slap on the head.Kyogo went down like a whores knickers.Terrific player,but embarrassed himself there.Welcome to Scottish football at its finest.

Don’t agree with your terminology..... knickers!

But, the Celtic player’s actions were highly embarrassing .

My take, he gets a wee scuff on the back of the head,  he drops like a stone, as he is going down, he is thinking to himself ?? how can I make this look worse? to get the player sent off?

As he hits the ground, he forgot where he was hit, as it was so soft, at one point he is clutching his face.

Shocking, cheating? just made the most of a minor incident.

Scottish football at its finest.

This incident aside,  week  in week out we are getting conflicting decisions against players, teams.

Just caught the highlights and Hart doesn't get near the ball, as clear a penalty as you'll see but ignored because it's against Celtic at Parkhead
Ben Siegrist got a penalty given against him for something very similar against Motherwell last week.

As United found out themselves earlier in the season, what constitutes a penalty is very different when you are the away team at Celtic Park

Ben Siegrist got a penalty given against him for something very similar against Motherwell last week.

As United found out themselves earlier in the season, what constitutes a penalty is very different when you are the away team at Celtic Park
Yeah saw a penalty given by VAR in England recently for the same thing.