Ross County v Hibs - Wed 24th Nov (fingers crossed.......)

12 minutes ago, AndyX said:

There was a game against Rangers.....

I have said thats 2 games without conceding a goal and in those games we have scored 6. I did not say that we have not conceded a goal in the last 2 games. As I am sure you are aware keeping clean sheets is a bit of a rarity for us so its a point worth noting. 

3 minutes ago, silver said:

Sorry but I didnt say that. I have said we have played 2 games without conceding a goal and in those games we have scored 6. I did not say that we have not conceded a goal in the last 2 games. Big difference. As I am sure you are aware keeping clean sheets is a bit of a rarity for us so its a point worth noting

County have played more than two games without conceding a goal though, so you're still wrong.

County played extremely well against Livi despite losing, two commanding wins against Dundee and Hibs, and giving Rangers a fright at Ibrox has seen County look a far better outfit, and certainly more dangerous.  The next four matches could see County really push forward.

In the mood for more random stats? 

Only Celtic, The Rangers, The Jambos and Motherwell have scored more in the league this season than County. 4th placed Utd have 4 less after one more game. Different story defensively of course (26) with only Dundee being worse (27). That said, top 6 St Mirren (22) & Motherwell (21) aren't that far behind (ahead?) in the poor defence stakes. 

All totally irrelevant in terms of what counts - the league positions.

Those were some misses from County after we were a goal ahead. Was it Spittal, Clarke & 2 x Hungbo who all missed great chances to make the end far more enjoyable.

Fair play to Doidge for helping out with the red card though.

As we were promised by Watford supporters, Hungbo is some player, he's not going to be with us or in the Scottish League for very long so we should enjoy watching him whilst we can.

9 hours ago, forkboy said:

At this rate County are never going to get shot of Malky.

The alternative to doing really badly and getting sacked is doing really well and getting poached by a bigger club, his reputation successfully laundered. 

7 hours ago, Sensible Soccer🏴 said:

Those were some misses from County after we were a goal ahead. Was it Spittal, Clarke & 2 x Hungbo who all missed great chances to make the end far more enjoyable.

Fair play to Doidge for helping out with the red card though.

As we were promised by Watford supporters, Hungbo is some player, he's not going to be with us or in the Scottish League for very long so we should enjoy watching him whilst we can.

If he's gone on loan to Fir Park instead he might have been The Well Hungbo...