Ross County v Hibs - Wed 24th Nov (fingers crossed.......)

4 minutes ago, SDG2 said:

I know we had a great win on Sunday but theres got to be serious questions asked about Jack Ross future if we lose at the weekend.

Given that we're down to one underperforming striker for the next two games and our defence is kindof shallow too, I'm inclined to write St Johnstone and Rangers off as not being Jack Ross' fault, if we lose. If we keep losing after that, then questions should be asked.

Was a strange game. First half was pretty bleak with Hibs having a lot of the ball but County probably had the best chance.

Second half I thought we defended our box brilliantly for the first time this season probably. Hibs only really resorted to half chances or aerial chances. The goal is a bit of luck but we’ve needed a bit of luck recently so delighted it went in. Somehow didn’t score more at the end but I’m not complaining at all with the 3 points.

2 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Sorry. I appear to have caught you at a delicate time. I’ll let you put me ‘back’ on ignore now though. ✌️

Im quite relaxed tbqhwy. We are pish and I expect nothing from us this season. Certainly didn't expect to get to a cup final but we really could do with some points and soon.

I suspect JR will be toast by Christmas.

How's that for relaxed?

6 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Im quite relaxed tbqhwy. We are pish and I expect nothing from us this season. Certainly didn't expect to get to a cup final but we really could do with some points and soon.

I suspect JR will be toast by Christmas.

How's that for relaxed?

Genuinely not that bothered tbh, mate. Have a nice evening. 👍

12 minutes ago, Loki said:

Do you want to have another go at it?

Why would I ? I have stated we have played 2 games without conceding a goal and in those games we have scored 6. I think you will find that is correct.

Edited by silver

2 minutes ago, silver said:

Why would I ? I have stated we have played 2 games without conceding a goal and in those games we have scored 6. I think you will find that is correct.

As you're wrong. We conceded four in the last match we played.  So County haven't played two games without conceding a goal.

12 minutes ago, Loki said:

As you're wrong. We conceded four in the last match we played.  So County haven't played two games without conceding a goal.

Sorry but I didnt say that. I have said thats 2 games without conceding a goal and in those games we have scored 6. I did not say that we have not conceded a goal in the last 2 games. Big difference. As I am sure you are aware keeping clean sheets is a bit of a rarity for us so its a point worth noting

Edited by silver