Ross County v Hibs - Wed 24th Nov (fingers crossed.......)

We looked far better with Randall down the left and Tilson holding. I think putting Ben Paton back on to square off against Boyle is absolutely asking for trouble so I'd want Randall to stay on that flank.

Same team again. Hibs are clearly on paper a better side than we are but are on a crappy run so hopefully we can make it last one more game. Really hope we can get RCC or Hungbo running at McGinn or Porteous, they've both got mistakes we can punish in them.

I actually think we’ll win this, for no reason than the fact we’ve lost our last 4 and are bound to win soon.

Suspect Josh Campbell will start based on Jack Ross’ comments, would love to drop Nisbet but we honestly have no one to replace him.

Won’t happen but would like to see Dabrowski given a chance too, Macey continuously let’s in goals where they’re not glaring errors but just look like they should be saved, he’s very Mark Oxley.

Looking forward to returning to the glorious Mallard, hopefully I remember more of this game than the Aberdeen game, woke up after falling asleep in my seat on Saturday with 20 mins to go adamant the score was still 0-0, I am a disgrace.

53 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

I actually think we’ll win this, for no reason than the fact we’ve lost our last 4 and are bound to win soon.

Suspect Josh Campbell will start based on Jack Ross’ comments, would love to drop Nisbet but we honestly have no one to replace him.

Won’t happen but would like to see Dabrowski given a chance too, Macey continuously let’s in goals where they’re not glaring errors but just look like they should be saved, he’s very Mark Oxley.

Looking forward to returning to the glorious Mallard, hopefully I remember more of this game than the Aberdeen game, woke up after falling asleep in my seat on Saturday with 20 mins to go adamant the score was still 0-0, I am a disgrace.

Looking forward just for the day out tomorrow. 

Would like to see Gullan start too and drop Nisbet but that won't happen. 

I think there will be goals in this one; both teams seem incapable of defending at a glance of Hibs and both teams probably have the firepower to hurt the other. Understand Hibs are in bad nic but I think a point would be a decent result for us to be honest.

2-2.

I think from our point of view, you've got to hope that Wednesday is a catalyst for us to push on and get a result tomorrow. I'm not really sure what to make of this one, Hibs have struggled of late but despite the Dundee result midweek, one goal against us and we have a tendency to self destruct.

Should be a decent game.

1 hour ago, Zing. said:

Jamie Gullan and Josh Campbell to start I reckon, which is a worrying place to be. Looking forward to the day out more than anything else. 

So am I, but thats because I am taking my mum out for lunch - and wont be seeing the game 😆

https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/articl...-ross-county-a

We can confirm that our cinch Premiership game at Ross County has been postponed due to positive Covid-19 tests.

The game was due to kick-off at 3pm on Saturday 30 October, 2021.

Two first team players have tested positive in the latest round of testing this morning. They have been in close contact to a number of other players in the squad that travelled to Dingwall.

We have taken all appropriate precautions including transporting the squad on two coaches, however in-line with SPFL regulations and guidance, we have no other alternative than to postpone the fixture due to the number of players affected making us unable to field a team.

The individuals will not be named due to medical confidentiality and those affected will now self-isolate in-line with the protocol.

The safety of players and staff is absolutely paramount, and after discussions with the SPFL and Ross County, the match will be postponed as we follow Covid-19 regulations.

We will contact supporters who have tickets for the match at Ross County in due course and apologise for any inconvenience caused for those travelling

Edited by Drew Brees

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/articl...-ross-county-a

We can confirm that our cinch Premiership game at Ross County has been postponed due to positive Covid-19 tests.

The game was due to kick-off at 3pm on Saturday 30 October, 2021.

Two first team players have tested positive in the latest round of testing this morning. They have been in close contact to a number of other players in the squad that travelled to Dingwall.

We have taken all appropriate precautions including transporting the squad on two coaches, however in-line with SPFL regulations and guidance, we have no other alternative than to postpone the fixture due to the number of players affected making us unable to field a team.

The individuals will not be named due to medical confidentiality and those affected will now self-isolate in-line with the protocol.

The safety of players and staff is absolutely paramount, and after discussions with the SPFL and Ross County, the match will be postponed as we follow Covid-19 regulations.

We will contact supporters who have tickets for the match at Ross County in due course and apologise for any inconvenience caused for those travelling

Just arrived in Inverness myself. 

2 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Gordon Ramsay Facepalm GIF by Masterchef

Nightmare.................

Turned back at Inverness and heading down the road just now. 

Those on the train will have just have a day out up there. 

Edited by Lyle Lanley

2 minutes ago, staggy1929 said:

Did they only just get the test results now? Can't believe it was left this late to be postponed.

They tested on the morning, and I assume retest after +ves came back. They then discuss with the SPFL and County, difficult to see how anyone can be blamed for this.