Euro 2022

Christophe

22 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Disharmony in the French camp according to Gabby Logan. Where have we heard that before?! Seems symptomatic of both the mens and womens national teams 

They’re doing all right for it, just the 4 goals so far. 😄

Italy seem terribly disorganised.

1 minute ago, Thereisalight.. said:

France running riot here. Just hope they dont sit back in the 2nd half from a viewing perspective!  

Tbf, an Italian team taking an absolute pumping would end up being extremely detrimental towards the women's game.

"Even the Italian national team let in 8 goals a game" etc etc etc.

Can’t say I know a huge amount about the womens game however France look fantastic,

Italy, i can only go by the stereotype that the mens side have been traditionally well organised and hard to break down, you would expect that should be too hard of a task for coaches to transition into the womens game.  It’s a surprise to see them so disorganised.  Especially, again with limited knowledge their womens game seems well progressed.

11 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Tbf, an Italian team taking an absolute pumping would end up being extremely detrimental towards the women's game.

"Even the Italian national team let in 8 goals a game" etc etc etc.

I dunno. Mens games throw up crazy results, Bayern v Barca, Germany v Brazil etc. Dont think folk would view it a detrimental to womens football, probably more admiration for how superb France have been