Euro 2022

Christophe

14 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

My eldest was here today for an essay-writing tutorial and brought a jar of her maw's pickled herring -  which I've just had with some cheese and crispbread and a cold beer.

Better Swedish fare than their 'fotboll' lassies are serving up...

I thought you might pick up on the herring...

Like every Scottish person, I want anybody but England to win but I can't argue with the current score. England have been the better team, Sweden have been poor. 

Some finish for that third goal,  fair play to Russo. Can't blame the keeper for me

4 minutes ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

I've only been home for 15 minutes, so haven't had this on for long, but the commentators are sickening already. 

I don't like the commentators, the 'coming home' shite or the 'lionesses' patter but the players themselves have been great.

5 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

If only! Was shocked to see Lindahl still around. Remember seeing her play for Chelsea v Glasgow City in 2015 and she was old then! Kirby and Bright also played that night too. 

I think this was a tournament too far for Lindahl. She's been a big part of Sweden's relative success in tournaments over the past decade and a bit, but you feel she is being selected on reputation rather than merit lately. Got a way with a few errors in the group stages and has had a shocker tonight.