Kelty Hearts v The Binos

1 hour ago, tamthebam said:

I should have said there would be a good Binos support of course but even against City there was a good home support.

1 hour ago, rhliston said:

A good away support helps, the Albion best in League 2.

Average league attendances will be around the 800 mark, maybe a little above. The averages have been going up season by season since Kelty left Junior football, excluding covid restrictions.

1 hour ago, Dumb yatt said:

So are increased fans numbers  down to league being more competitive. Better players/skills. Or pyramid system reaping rewards?

Their crowd was always going to go up from the Lowland League where away followings are poor in the main.

Being on an 11 game unbeaten run and top of the table also helps.

Their in the highest position in their history always going to attract new fans.

2 hours ago, Robert Forbes said:

Thought it would be more than 685 as there was 1202 at the cowdenbeath match and 937 yesterday, I was positive that was a couple of games in the 700's and a couple in the 600's, but I'm obviously wrong!

Might depend if yesterday is actually included? First time I've seen this site but it looks fairly accurate.

Thought it would be more than 685 as there was 1202 at the cowdenbeath match and 937 yesterday, I was positive that was a couple of games in the 700's and a couple in the 600's, but I'm obviously wrong!

League only

1202 v Cowdenbeath
677 v Edinburgh City
608 v Elgin
528 v Stranraer
674 v Annan
937 v Stirling Albion

4626 in total over 6 league games = 771 avg.

Football Web Pages has the Cowdenbeath crowd in as N/A.